Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikki2008498 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Don't Want to Let Him Go
    Well, see my boyfriend says he loves me. And he really shows it. But see last night, he was in philly, I guess he has a baby momma there. And he's married, but he's divorcing her. We don't know if the papers came back or not. But anyway, he cheated on me yesterday. He said he was drunk. Then this morning, she tried to get some from him, and he told her to get off him, and his phone is off, but she answers her phone. I love him and he loves me, I just don't know what to do. Should I cheat on him back or something? I just want this to be over I want him and her to be done. Besides she tried to set him up to be killed anyway and he knows it
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2007, 06:44 AM
    You'd be smart to get out of this bad situation all together.
    Doesn't sound healthy from any aspect...
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

Feb 6, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki2008498
    but anyway, he cheated on me yesterday. He said he was drunk [... ] should I cheat on him back or something?
    Being drunk is never an excuse for anything. You should never accept that as a justification for anything. Alcohol doesn't do things, people do things. And two wrong never make a right, so you shouldn't...

she tried to set him up to be killed anyway and he knows it
    Wait wait wait, WHAT? Run. Run like hell. You want nothing to do with this.
    Forever21 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Feb 6, 2007, 06:52 AM
    There is nothing worse than baby mama drama, believe me when I say this, she will never go away. I understand that you love him and that he loves you and your feeling for him is strong so it is hard sometimes to actually look at the bigger picture and the reality of things but baby girl leave him alone. If this chick is that crazy that she tried to get him killed imagine what she would do to the girl that he is trying to leave her with. Think about yourself on this one. I don't know how long you two have been together or what the real issue is but if this whole I want a divorce thing is recent and or if you two were sneaking around while they were together please believe that this is the beginning of your problems. A woman's emotions is the one thing everyone should be scared of. If he really wanted nothing to do with her and he knew about this whole killing thing he would have taken action. He would have gotten a restraining order and visitation rights for the kids where they do not have to interact with one another. Just think about what I am about to say, if you can stand putting up with this chicks drama for awhile stick around if not bail out now before things get worse.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2007, 07:18 AM
    This is way too much drama to put up with a drunk cheater, who is still married. Were you messing with him when they were together and he has a babies mama on the side too. Too much. Can't you find a decent man to love and be happy with, or do you need a man that bad that anyone will do?
    Fer18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 02:57 PM
    well, see my boyfriend says he loves me. and he really shows it. but see last night, he was in philly, i guess he has a baby momma there. and he's married, but he's divorcing her. we don't know if the papers came back or not. but anyway, he cheated on me yesterday. he said he was drunk. then this morning, she tried to get some from him, and he told her to get off him, and his phone is off, but she answers her phone. i love him and he loves me, i just don't know what to do. should i cheat on him back or something? i just want this to be over i want him and her to be done. besides she tried to set him up to be killed anyway and he knows it
    Honey, I relly thing that you should tell him how you feel, I mean by telling him like"baby im jelouse, and well i dondt know what to do and i just want to feel confortable and i really want this thing to finish between you and that girl" dondt cheat on him, that's not the correct way, trust me , and as you said, he love you and you love him, just tried to get your feelings in order and tell him about your feelings
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 03:23 PM

well, see my boyfriend says he loves me. and he really shows it.... he cheated on me yesterday.

should i cheat on him back or something? i just want this to be over i want him and her to be done. besides she tried to set him up to be killed anyway and he knows it
    Unhealthy relationship. If you stay, you get whatever happens to you and you cannot complain or lay blame.

Should you cheat back on him?

Id say revenge as a foundational pillar to a relationship is a pretty lousy idea.
    mizmishelle Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 03:32 PM
    well, see my boyfriend says he loves me. and he really shows it. but see last night, he was in philly, i guess he has a baby momma there. and he's married, but he's divorcing her. we don't know if the papers came back or not. but anyway, he cheated on me yesterday. he said he was drunk. then this morning, she tried to get some from him, and he told her to get off him, and his phone is off, but she answers her phone. i love him and he loves me, i just don't know what to do. should i cheat on him back or something? i just want this to be over i want him and her to be done. besides she tried to set him up to be killed anyway and he knows it
    Leave him girl, sorry can't change a spot on a leapord. And I am sure that's not the first timed
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Are you one those women who say that all men are evil or all the good men are taken or gay? Nobody in this situation is playing with a full deck including you. Nobody in this situation seems to have any value for themselves which in turn leads to no value for anybody else, which is quite clear here.

well, see my boyfriend says he loves me. and he really shows it.
    But he doesn’t love you. And you know, and so does everybody else. Let’s quit pretending and just accept it. He doesn’t love you, his wife, his kid, or himself. I know this because of what he puts all you through.

but see last night, he was in philly, i guess he has a baby momma there.
    You guess? Your not sure. It’s time for you to start being sure, or more accurately start accepting the reality. He’s got her and probably a few others scattered about.

and he's married, but he's divorcing her.
    He’s really not. Start accepting that as well.

we don't know if the papers came back or not.
    That tired old excuse.

but anyway, he cheated on me yesterday.
    It wasn’t the first time.

he said he was drunk. then this morning, she tried to get some from him, and he told her to get off him,
    That’s his story. Not one anyone else would believe, nor should you. If he had sex with her last night he would have done it again.

and his phone is off, but she answers her phone.
    It’s ironic that you knew who to call when your married boyfriend was out all night.

i love him and he loves me,
    He clearly does not love you.

i just don't know what to do. should i cheat on him back or something?
    ?? What? How about opening your eyes and getting out of this situation. Cheat on him back? That’s a desperate cry for emotional help. I don’t know how else to describe it. The very fact that you are having thoughts like that speak to the absolute lack of trust and value of this relationship. The fact that you would choose that as an option but not leave him makes me wonder why you feel you have to punish yourself. You can do so much better than this guy or this situation that it’s scary. It also may be scary to take that leap and try but I promise you it’s better than this.

i just want this to be over i want him and her to be done.
    It will never be over.

besides she tried to set him up to be killed anyway and he knows it
    Yet he has sex with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to go down under :) [ 1 Answers ]

Not just a sexual inuendo; I really want to go to Australia I just wanted to know if anyone has any info on expenses or how easy it is to get a job down there. Do I need a working Visa? Any help would be great. Thanks!

I want to have sex [ 5 Answers ]

Im 18 and a virgin I want to have sex with my boyfriend but I don't want it to hurt is there a way I can break my Hyme ahead of time so it won't hurt when we make love for the first time? And also how do I know if he the right person for me because latly I've been having thought and feeling for a...

I want to baby please help! [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my byfriend been having sex all this month like 12 times before my period came on it came on late 18th and it ended on the 23rd I've been feeling like imma throw up and I'm very emotional and I have back pains sometimes and my stomach feels like its truning and I get dizzie sometimes and...

I want to try a few new things [ 6 Answers ]

I don't really know what I want or where I belong so I have decieded that I'm going to try a few things to see what I really like and see if I can find who I really am so the first thing that I have decided to try is modeling I want to model for like hollister or something but I'm just not quite...

Just want to know.. [ 5 Answers ]

What specific part of the computer hardware is responsible for starting up your PC. If its broken, could it be replaced? Or need to replace the motherboard? Sorry, no idea at all. Anybody? I appreciate your info. About this.

View more questions Search