Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaziltasm Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2011, 02:21 PM
    Why did it hurt a little when I was getting a blow job?
    I was sleeping at my friends house. We are kind of experimenting together. And he snogged me the week before I really like that, but he gave me a blow job yestarday and it felt good yes but not as intense as I expected it to be. And at points its kind of hurt. And when he was stroking it with his hand I couldn't really feel much. He was at it for 15 minutes and I just didn't ***. I don't know what's wrong But I was a little cold at the time, a bit nervouse. But also I don't find him that sexually attractive, I just sort of wanted to see what it felt like, and it wasn't as good as I had hoped. It felt almost scratchy at times... He has got lip and tongue piercings. So I don't know if that effected it. I'm worried that it will happen again. Maybe it will be better with a boy who I find really sexually attractive. Someone who I would want to suck off as well. Any advice?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 18, 2011, 02:23 PM
    Before we go any further with this, how old are you ?

Oct 18, 2011, 02:33 PM
    I am 18. Lol I met him at university. He's 21.

Oct 18, 2011, 02:33 PM
    But I am a virgin maybe I should have mensioned that. I've never been touched before until this point.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2011, 05:16 PM
    Maybe if he used less TEETH dragging. Some guys like that... others (like me) hate it.

I assume you are BOTH male based on the terminology used.

Oct 21, 2011, 07:01 AM
    I don't think he was using teeth, it think it could have been tha fact he has a tongue piercing and 2 lip piercings. And because he was going slowly for ages, it must have built up the sensitivity. But.. I don't know. I mean I don't find him that sexually attractive. He was drunk, I was a little,. so I just let him do it. If it was someone really hot like... fracisco lachowski or something, I would have probably blown my load in seconds XD
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2011, 07:30 AM
    Most body Jewelry has smooth surfaces (to protect the wearer)... particularly those in the mouth, there should not have been anything rough to them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2011, 10:35 AM
    Sex is always better with someone we are at least attracted to. And much better if we have some sort of emotional ties with.

But if you were not ready, and did not really find him your type, perhaps waiting till you find someone you want to be with will be better.

Being gay or bi or straight is never an excuse to have random sex with any and everyone just because. ( unless it is your choice of course)

Oct 21, 2011, 01:42 PM
    Im not using it as an excuse to sleep with whoever. Im am 18 I can make decisions for myself. We are adults and he wanted to give me some experince because I am a virgin. I have fun with him. Its just messing around, there is nothing to it. He likes me I think, I like him I mean I love his personality, and to some extent I do find him attractive in some ways. But not he doesn't really turn me on so to speak, and I don't want to have sex with him. I just wanted to fool around. The thought of it is exciting. We have been having fun. But I am making sure that he knows how I stand with him, I don't want to lead him on or anything. I just want to experiment. So I have some experience so that when I do meet the right guy, I can know what I am doing to some extent.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 21, 2011, 03:09 PM
    You do understand that oral sex is still sex and that several diseases can be passed orally? I figure if you are going to do some adult experimentation and 'fooling around' you should know the risks involved.

You should also know that what you are doing is using another person for your pleasure. In most cases that ends up not working out well for either person because emotions get involved. Just read some of the Friends With Benefits questions and you will understand.

It may be a number of things from chapped lips to skin getting pinched under his piercings to he may have been rougher than you thought. He could have a callous that was rubbing on at certain points.

I will say that if you think 15 minutes is 'forever' then you weren't into the experience and were probably expecting it to be like masturbating where you get a quick orgasm with little work. What are your expectations for sex?

Oct 21, 2011, 04:04 PM
    Well the first thing I would like to say is... you are very rude. I am not using him for sex. I didn't ask him to do it. He wants to, he thinks I'm attractive and he wanted to. I have made myself very clear that this is just sex and having fun. Hes enjoying himself and so am I. I am curious as to my sexuality and wanted to explore. He is not in love with me, he has just come out of a 2 year relationship.

Secondly yes I do know the risks. Don't you dare stereotype me as a person who is just some using and abusing idiot. Who just ****s without worrying and being a complete unsafe moron. I have watched the programs on sex. I saw a TV show called "Is oral sex safe" yes I know the risks. And I am thinking of getting the cervical cancer jab to stop me getting a certain STI. I know you can get herpes from a chapped lip. I know all the risks, I know what I am doing. So think before you make judgments. How dare you accuse me of simply using him. I appreciate and care for him as a friend. And I intend to be friends with him for a very very long time.

And even if what you said was true. It would be none of your business. This is about answering the question.

Oct 21, 2011, 04:06 PM
    And yeah actually I was expecting to *** allot sooner. Only because it doesn't take me very long to have an orgasm when I masturbate. In fact it tends to only take me about 3 minutes. And I read somewhere that sex tends to not last long between two people. So no I didn't really know how long it would take, and I was worrying that he might be getting bored. And I didn't really know how to act in the situation.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 22, 2011, 03:23 PM
    You should be able to answer this question a lot better than us; you were there after all. Maybe he was using his teeth or the piercings or pulling too hard or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why I don't feel good when receiving a blow job [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a healthy 30 years old guy. My boyfriend loves to give me a blow job. We usually do it about once a week. Sometimes it feels really really really good (yes, triple "really"), but sometimes it feels like he is doing it to my thumb. :-) No feeling whatsoever. We've been doing it for many...

Blow job trama? [ 16 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 5 months has a very promiscuous past, he has been with over 30 other women and he only just turned 19. When we first started going out I would go down on him, vigorously, trying to make him . When he realized that was my goal, he told me that while he enjoyed the act of me trying,...

View more questions Search