Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vovalle Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 05:46 AM
    Child custody
    Ok we have been to this apt now 3 different times with the police and they still make my daughter leave without her baby. Plus this boys sister interfers and will not let my daughter take the baby. I am really at my wits in with this and really don't know how to go about to get my grandson from this dead beat dad
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2011, 08:02 AM
    Does the dad have a custody order awarding him sole custody?

It sounds like that might be the case. The police won't interfere with a court order like that.

You can file to try to get legal custody of the child. But you HAVE to do it through the court system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the father of my unborn child get 50% custody if I want primary custody? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 4 months pregnant and the father of the child and I are no longer together. For personal reasons I want to give the child my last name, not his. He says he can CHANGE the baby's last name once a paternity test is done. Is that correct? Also, I want primary custody and would agree to give him...

If I have custody of 1 child and my wife has custody of 1 child is money involved? [ 1 Answers ]

If I have custody of 1 child and my wife has custody of 1 child is money involved?

Regaining physical custody of child I already have custody of [ 16 Answers ]

A complecated case need help to get my grand daughter back from someone who does not have custody,for 8 years my grand daughter has lived with great aunt and found out today she has never had custody

Can father of my unborn child receive custody or visitation rights after child is bor [ 5 Answers ]

I am pregnant and the babies father is going after custody or visitation when the child is born. He is very abusive and does have a violent record from the past. He is been making many threats towards me and my unborn child. He has even stated that once he has the child in his hands he stated that...

View more questions Search