Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitney17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 10:01 PM
    Faint positive pregnancy test then a negative
    My last period was aug 24th, and I missed for September I am now two weeks late.I have taken four pregnancy tests, the first was early on came back negative, I took another three days later and it came back with a faint positive. I decided to wait another two days and that one to came back negative, so I waited another three days and took another one. It was negative. I am two weeks late, and have every symptom possible of pregnancy ( I know because I already have two kids)if there is anyone who has been in a similar situation and has an answer to whether they ended up pregnant, please do tell I have searched everywhere and all anyone could tell me is ''go to the dr'' of course I know this!lol but in the mean time I would like some advice, and hopefully some shared experiences. Thank you :)
    penelo Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2011, 08:18 AM
    Go get a blood test from the doctor.. other then that I don't know my first pregnancy I didn't even know I was pregnant until she started moving
    hidden123 Posts: 153, Reputation: 51

Oct 12, 2011, 10:52 AM
    You may not want to hear it -but I believe you have two options: 1. Wait and take another test in a week, 2 weeks..
    2. Go to a doctor! Good luck...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

Positive Pregnancy Test... then Negative? [ 1 Answers ]

My roommate took a home pregnancy test Friday night and it came up positive. She took another one last night and it came up negative. She's going to take another one tomorrow morning. I know she needs to get to a doctor and get a blood test done so we know for sure what's going on, but is it more...

Faint(light Pink) control/negative line on pregnancy test. [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3days late on period, then finally yesterday I started spotting, it was on and off. Very light. The color was brown. I took a First Response Test yesterday,the test said negative, but the line was light pink(faint) What does this mean? Could I be pregnant? Its been a week, since I had sex....

What does a faint negative line on a pregnancy test mean? [ 0 Answers ]

I was 3days late on period, then finally yesterday I started spotting, it was on and off. Very light. The color was brown. I took a First Response Test yesterday,the test said negative, but the line was light pink(faint) What does this mean? Could I be pregnant? Its been a week, since I had sex....

Is this a positive or negative pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is stephanie I'm 18 years old as some of you guys already know me, but I took a pregnancy test a couple days ago in the morning and on the oval shape on the right there's a vertical line going down which means the test is working and on the circle shape on the left there's a dark line...

View more questions Search