Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isobelle1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 02:08 PM
    Does my boyfriend treat me right?
    I have a boyfriend who I cheated on ages ago but he found out only last monnth. I love him so much and I realised that if he left me then I would be crushed inside. He gave me a second chance because we were so in love before and he said that he wants to be able to trust me again. I gave everything I had to make him trust me, I told him the truth about everything and I treated him well, I never spoke to boys and if I did it would be innocent conversations. But I have a problem. Its been over a month and he's on and off with me. I can understand that he's not going to be perfect towards me but at least he can show a little appreciation for what I'm doing. I take him to eat I do everything for him but all I get is nothing. He makes me wait for him to get off the phone so when I call him its only a 5 min conversation and he's off to "bed". But actually he's secretly talking to my best friend on the phone (but nothing is going on between them). What I'm trying to say is he doesn't treat me right anymore what shall I do ?
    sewslikethewind Posts: 30, Reputation: 9

Oct 3, 2011, 09:09 PM
    You answered your question in your last sentence "What I'm trying to say is he doesn't treat me right anymore what shall I do ?" and then spring a new one.

Why is he talking to your best friend secretly? He's not happy about your cheating. Your best friend isn't being your best friend if she is having secret conversations with your boyfriend. She should tell him he should be working things out with you instead of calling her.

You did wrong and you are trying to make up for it by making yourself a sad case. I'm sorry but that's the way it sounds. Stop it. You made a mistake. You are sorry, you mean it, but you are not a door mat. He isn't perfect either. Tell him you are sorry again and love him and want to work things out but if he won't talk with you and work thing through then there is no future.
    smr_13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 08:26 PM
    I think that you should probably talk this out with him. Ask him why he was doing that and maybe things will work out between you guys again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my boyfriend treat me like crap? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for two years now and we are both 16, and I love him with all my heart I'd do anything I could for him. Well he said he loves me as much as I love him and I think he does but when I call him he is mean and acts like he don't want to talk to me, and when we...

Does my boyfriend treat me right? [ 86 Answers ]

Okay so I have a boyfriend and he always puts me down by calling be names like, b!tch, slut, screw up and stuff like that.. I try to make him happy but no matter what I say he's like whatever.. What do guys like to here? GUYS: if I was your girlfriend how would you treat...

How to treat your boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Heyah, I am only a teen but how do I treat my boyfriend because I'm not too sure. I am very shy!! PLEASE HELP!

View more questions Search