Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hollar74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Nordyne Furnace. Red Status Light.
    Keeps double blinking. I found the error in tha manual and it states "Pressure Switch Open with Inducer On". I think I found the Pressure switch but I don't see any knob, buttons or anything to adjust. So what's the fix?

It's getting a little chilly in here. :rolleyes:
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2007, 10:09 AM
    See "what is a pressure switch" here.
    Hollar74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 12:48 PM
    I think I figured it out. :) The tube that was connected to the inducer/blower was allowing air to escape. I pinched the tube closed a little and stopped the air flow and it started right up.
    davidwi5777 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 07:33 PM

I have a Nordyne furnace in a doublewide. I replaced the 8" plastic piece with the 2 fans in it because one fan would not turn. Now after being all back together it does not work. Why?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Discharge and Then Bright Red Light Bleeding [ 11 Answers ]

My name is Emma and I am 21 soon to be 22. I am married and my husband works offshore... 7 and 7... I have been experiencing some health issues the past 6 months that has never been problems before. Yesterday I went to use the restroom and I noticed a odorless brown-like discharge on my panties. ...

Pilot light on propane furnace won't light [ 7 Answers ]

Hi! This is a little long, please bear with me... Two days ago we woke up to a very cold house, and upon investigation found that the pilot light on the furnace had gone out. Searched around, didn't smell much gas - so we tried to re-light it. Well, it lit and stayed lit (and we got the...

Furnace will not light. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello to all. Have a 35 yr old furnace that was never a prob till this yr. Pilot lights and stays lit Thermostats good call for heat When they call for heat the relay on the aquastat kicks in and the teco pump starts to turn Water temp is always at zero aquastate not turning on the...

Nordyne heater fan not working right [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved into a 1991 mobile home with a heater of the same age. The furnace is a Nordyne Intertherm model MGHA 056ABFC-01 Forced air and natural gas heater. The problem is with the fan I turn the thermostat up to turn the furnace on. Once the burner heats up the fan turns on, The fan...

View more questions Search