Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    layla007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 11:32 PM
    Period late with negative test can I be pregnant?
    My period was suppost to *** on sep 19th it is now the 28th still no period had 2negative test in the past I've been pregnant from a different partner we have 3kids test always showed positive after 2days late can I still be pregnant my new patner has no kids and we've been having unprotected sex for 9 moths now
    sunbeamrunner Posts: 42, Reputation: 8

Sep 28, 2011, 09:57 AM
    First of all you need to be sure that you are using the pregnancy test correctly. If you don't follow the instructions correctly or do the test too early (unable to detect the HCG hormone in your urine) then you can get an inaccurate test result. A negative test result is less reliable than a positive one.

If you think you could be pregnant, wait a week then do another test. If that is negative and you still feel that you could be pregnant then you should make an appointment to see your doctor to find out why you are late on your period.

Hope that helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8 days late period... am I pregnant after 3 negative test results? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi.. I usually get my period on the 15th of the month last month it was late and I got it on the 19th. This month it has not come yet and the month is almost over. I've taken 3 test and they were all negative, I'm already 8 days late. Should I be worried?? could I be pregnant

No symptoms, late period, negative test... pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently on oral contraceptives. I get my period every month at the same time. My boyfriend does not pull out and we do not use condoms. My period is only two days late, but all last week I had cramping. Light cramping, not unbearable, but still there. I also have extremely sore and sensitive...

4 days late for my period and negative. Pregnant. Test [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all! Last month I was 5 days late for my period. On the 5th day I had severe abdominal pain during intercourse that wound me up in the E.R. Dr said my body was just getting ready for my monthly flow, but in my case I have never experienced pain like that EVER. Now this month I'm 4 days...

Late Period Negative pregnant test! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I am curious if I could be pregnant or not. My last period ended Sept 28, it is now November 6th and I have still had no period, or any signs of it. I took a HPT on Saturday, and it came out negative. I have been experiencing lower back pain, headaches, and can eat none stop without...

2 days late my period is light and my pregnecy test is negative. Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm always on the 7th and this month I started on the 9th. My fiancé and I have slept together since last month. He always comes inside me. The past week and a half I have slept with him everyday with him coming inside me. We already have one kid who is 10 months old. I took a pregnant. Test...

View more questions Search