Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marissa14 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 07:00 PM
    Does he like me or not
    So I really like this guy, I have liked him for a long time now but he never talked to me, but he's started talking to me now and he's so nice to me... But he only talks to me on his time which is mostly when he's in bed that's when he texts me and he starts flirting just being a guy but he talks about these plans that we have for the summer that me and him made because we don't live by each other so were going to see each other in the summer we both like the plans but I'm worried that he's just using me for the summer and that he don't actually like me, the thing is like I said before the only time he texts me is when he is in bed and ill text him in the day and he will totally ignore me

Please tell mee what you think he's doing ?
    Lilypadder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 12:11 AM
    Ignore him if you're not worth his time he isn't worth yours either
    nasirms Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 01:40 AM
    Ignore him and do not let him using you, try to do only what is in your hand with him, try to keep your attenttion and your eyes away from his view.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2011, 09:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nasirms View Post
    Ignore him and do not let him using you, try to do only what is in your hand with him, try to keep your attenttion and your eyes away from his view.

I don't understand what you are saying. What do you mean by "do only what is in your hand with him"?
    nasirms Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 03:47 AM
    The meaning of this sentence "do only what is in your hand with him. Do the work or the job etc.. That you have to do (as you said on the sumur) only with him and you can not do it or arange it with the others.
    For example: He ask you to make a trip with all friends and he is the chair man for the trip and he ask you to help him because of the he normally talk to you, so work with him only what is the need of the trip.And do not open your mouth on other work.keep him feel that you are only doing the job with him, then if he feel that he like you he will open his mouth to you, you shuold not the one who starts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search