Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marissa14 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2011, 06:03 PM
    I don't know if he likes me or is he using me
    So I really like this guy, I have liked him for a long time now but he never talked to me, but he's started talking to me now and he's so nice to me... But he only talks to me on his time which is mostly when he's in bed that's when he texts me and he starts flirting just being a guy but he talks about these plans that we have for the summer that me and him made because we don't live by each other so were going to see each other in the summer we both like the plans but I'm worried that he's just using me for the summer and that he don't actually like me, the thing is like I said before the only time he texts me is when he is in bed and ill text him in the day and he will totally ignore me

Please tell mee what you think he doing ?
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Nov 3, 2012, 06:45 PM
    He could be just using you... Maybe try setting up a video chat with him one night and talking one on one... Then you could see how he would actually talk to you:) I really hope he likes you:) Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

What do I do when my girlfriend loves me but likes one of her exs and he likes her to [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so me and my girlfriend have been going out since June 20,2010. Lately we have gotten into many fights... But since she told me that she likes one of her exs and her ex likes her too the fights have just been common more and more each day. We broke up for one day but the next day got together...

View more questions Search