Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anand1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2011, 02:26 AM
    What to do when your girlfriend lies?
    My girlfriend is in relationship with some guy for 4 years, and we started going around for 1 year, recently I found out about her relationship. She never said about that guy instead she said he is her brother, and interestingly she also says that she loves me. Even I love her and I do not want to loose her that is why I never revealed that I know all about her, but from inside I am very depressed but I never let her know that I am depressed whenever we talk. I do not know what to do?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2011, 02:30 AM
    Talk to her. Let her know how you feel. How do you know for sure that she is lying?

If you know for sure about the lies then you need to be upfront with her instead of keeping everything inside.

Also decide whether it is worth continuing this relationship. Especially if she is in another one at the same time.

Too many questions need answering, right?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 22, 2011, 10:00 AM
    It would help your depression I feel to do something about this liar in your life. Like getting rid of her.

Giving your heart to a liar cheater and deceiver can't be good for you, can it?
    laurenJhartley Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2011, 03:45 PM
    To be straight , she obviously can't let go completely with her ex , you should talk to her! This could eventually all go away and her feelings get stronger for you but it could go the other way and you get heartbroken , I personally would want to be with someone that is committed to me and doesn't have to lie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend lies to me about talking to her ex-boyfriend? How to react? [ 11 Answers ]

OK guys, so I've been dating this girl for about 6 months now, and it has been great. But throughout this whole time, her ex-boyfriend was in the picture. Now I was ignoring it at the past.. in the past month or so it has been really annoying for me.. and I talked to her about how I don't want to...

How can I get my girlfriend to trust me again after so many lies. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello friends, I have a problem and I have been seeking help from everywhere, and everyone, things in my relationship hasn't been looking to good for me. I lied to my girlfriend about things that are insignificant, things that if I tell the truth it won't be a problem, but I still lie about it. ...

My african girlfriend lies all the time [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend is always telling me how much she loves me wants when she's done school in a year be with me and have our life together and all. BUT a couple months ago I found her with an other guy at her place, she had told me she were with 3 friends... It all started there. That night I found an...

Girlfriend tells small lies. [ 7 Answers ]

hi, I've been seeing a girl for just over three months, we met about six months ago and we kind of friendly for a while and then, just before I had to leave town, managed to get our acts together and hook up. Since then we have been pretty much going out, we see each other about four days in...

Lies about ex girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I live with my boyfriend we have been together for a year now and I have a little boy who's 4 to a previous partner. We are engaged to be married have the wedding booked for next year but there is an issue that keeps coming back. My boyfriend split with his girlfriend of 8 years approx 2...

View more questions Search