Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patrickstar101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 03:45 PM
    I Can't use a tampon! Why?!
    I think there is something wrong with me because I can't insert a tampon at all! And when I try to it hurts so bad I cry! Is tis a common problem?
    Lillih Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2011, 10:19 AM
    Don't worry, nothing is wrong with you. It is normal.
    You should start by trying the smallest size of tampons you find.
    If you want to insert a tampon, at first you must make sure your muscles relaxed... Or else, you'll have a really hard time trying to insert it. Don't force it much if it is painful, and be relaxed when you try to do it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 21, 2011, 11:29 AM
    Also, you have to go with the slight back tilt of the passageway. As you insert the tampon, angle it back toward the bottom of your spine, not up toward your stomach.
    KaitlinXOXO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 05:59 PM
    I can't use one either.. I'm going to the gyno to see if something is wrong, because I don't know what to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tampon use [ 0 Answers ]

Okay so its towards the end of my period and naturally I used a tampon. The tampon was uncomfortable but so I took it out a few hours later. Now my vagina hurts/itches and my period just got a bit heavier and this is the period in a row this has happened. I don't know what's wrong and if I should...

Stuck tampon [ 1 Answers ]

I think I may have lost a tampon inside of me. First, is that even possible? Second, what do I do? It has been about two weeks since I have my period. But today, I saw something white kind of inside my vagina. It looked like the string to a tampon, but I am not completely sure.

How do I use a tampon? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I still don't know how to use a tampon. I can't find the hole that opens to the vagina, so I was wondering if someone could describe it to me. I also don't know if you are supposed to put pressure onto the tampon in order to insert it. I've already read all the package stuff...

Cannot insert tampon [ 4 Answers ]

I have a question about tampons. I am 14 years old and a freshman in high school and I have had my period for about 2 years. I have a very heavy flow and I have never been able to insert a tampon and it is extremely frustrating. I have gone through many different brands and nothing ever works. I...

View more questions Search