Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARK M Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Feb 2, 2007, 02:39 PM
    Michael keaton film
    Does anyone remember a film which starred Michael keaton and christopher lloyd. And the dad out of everyone loves raymond and they go on a visit to a city from a mental hospital and get lost. Any ideas of the name?
    aduckart Posts: 32, Reputation: 6

Feb 2, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Your looking for The Dream Team.
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Ah! The Dream Team, this film brings back so many fond memories for me, it was one of my favourites when growing up, Id completely forgotten about it, Come to think of it I may still have a copy on VHS in my loft somewhere. Well that's my Saturday night sorted. Michael Keaton movie and a facepack, now that's what I call a good night in. Heaven:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find name of film [ 6 Answers ]

I saw this movie some time ago already on TV so its probably 10 to 20 years old maybe more. At the start of the movie a woman gets defenestrated from a flat of a tower (not sure about the tower but was sort of high). A new one comes to move in and she soon meets the owner of the building (or his...

Film on mirror [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice on the best way to clean mirrors. W are non smokers, however,it seems if there is a film on my mirrors. Also, any ideas on the best way to clean windows. My windows are old and have to be removed from the outside

Film on glasses [ 2 Answers ]

What causes a white film on glasses after the dishwasher? How can I remove it?:

Looking for a film title [ 4 Answers ]

Saw part of film about 4 years ago on TV. Don't think it was a cinema one. Set in USA, man goes to an old white colonial house I think it was a hotel then he finds a coin in his room and when he falls asleep holding it he goes back in time and he falls in love with a woman. Then I only saw the end...

I Need The Name Of This Film! [ 5 Answers ]

It is about a green monster, called mike I think, and he has black hair, horns, and he wears jeans and a leather jacket. He takes the kid under the bed and shows him the underworld of the monsters. Right at the end of the film, the monster gives the kid his leather jacket. Please help...

View more questions Search