Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vict0ria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2011, 09:25 PM
    Rovatkay painting
    I have just come into possession of a Rovatkay painting, of what I am assuming is a rabbi. Does anyone know anything about the artist, what this might be worth, & is selling something like this on eBay a good idea?
    KGPendleton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 10:02 AM
    I bought a painting by this artist in 1971 in Italy. I do not know anything about this artist, but am delighted to know that you have one as well. We lovingly call ours "Moses".
    hrd29y Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2013, 07:37 AM
    I also have a painting by Rovat Kay of a Rabbi. I bought it in Camden Sc in 1980's
    If you have learned anything about artist please respond. Thanks
    fmtaskart Posts: 87, Reputation: 7

Feb 5, 2013, 04:38 PM
    Here is a listing for rovatkay on eBay for 50 dollars... hungarian artist

Signed Rovatkay Hungarian Impressionist Male Portrait Oil on Canvas No Reserve | eBay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me identify this artist name and oil painting-photo of painting and name [ 0 Answers ]

I am going to try to get photo of artist name and photo of oil painting. I cannot read the name of artist and hoping that someone out there can help me. The colors are beautiful, and the painting measures approx 27" x 38 1/2". Thanks!!

Identify Painting Name and Artist - Oil Painting - Rabbi with shtreimel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to identify the Artist's name and Painting name of this Rabbi with a shtreimel (fur rimmed cap) Is is in oil, was framed in the 70's in Winnipeg, MB. Canada. Was told a tale that the Painter was Polish in origin, and went blind, this being his last painting. Photos we...

How do I know what to charge for interior painting and drywall finishing and painting [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know what to charge per square foot to prime and to finish coat new drywall? I am bidding to paint interior walls and ceilings in a new house. One coat primer and one coat finish. Both coats will be sprayed and backrolled. What is an average rate to charge per foot for each coat?

Sq ft for painting [ 2 Answers ]

What is the average price per sq ft for painting? I live right outside nyc. I understand trim and cutting will cost more.

Painting [ 3 Answers ]

What causes new paint to peel of the wall

View more questions Search