Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bLAHh13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2011, 07:13 AM
    Where to get the caritlage pierced in the UK IF UNDER 16?
    I don't want to get it done at because a) they use a gun and b) you have to be over 16 which I am not.
    Please tell me the price, where and how old. Thankyouuuuu!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 21, 2011, 07:29 AM
    You will have to do your own footwork, BlAH, because you are on an international site, I am answering from Canada and unless someone is on here from the UK, you won't get an answer. Can't you call a few parlors and find out the information?

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2011, 08:00 AM
    Have you went with your parents to check out several local sites
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Aug 25, 2011, 12:03 AM
    Anywhere so long as your parents are with you. Also, I beg of you - go to a licensed piercing establishment and not Claire's. Make sure the piercing is done with a sterile needle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my lip pierced, should I? [ 20 Answers ]

Hiya! Ok so, I'm 13 and I've already got 11 piercings, the one I really want is my lip, not sure what part of the lip though. I've been in trouble because of my nose and ears, nobody has seen my belly or tongue, Is it a good idea? I'm not asking my mom she offered me, Keep that in mind.

Pericing Caritlage [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 14 pierced my own cartilage 4 days ago and it hurts if I bump it! I did it once before when I went out of town but my parents got mad that I did it and made me take it out so I did it again I've been hiding it but I have a soccer game tomorrow and I don't think I'll be able to hide it...

Should I continue to be pierced? [ 3 Answers ]

I currently have 13 piercings, my industrial, helix, and navel piercings (all pierced within this year) have all developed bumps around them. They change in size almost daily and the industrial has improved with warm washes. Keloids run in my family and all of my other scars heal raised, so I...

Can't have my nose pierced [ 18 Answers ]

OK so I want my nose pierced and last year my mom said it was OK but I just moved back in with my dad and he thinks that body piercing on 13 years old is some kind of sin... and I keep telling him that it's my body and not his... so what am I going do?? :(

Should I get my bellybutton pierced? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 14 year old girl and have been begging my mam since I was twelve to let me get my bellybutton pierced. I was shocked when I asked her most recently and she said yes. They only thing we are both worried about is the fact that I haven't grown much ( In other words quite undeveloped) Does...

View more questions Search