Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KiyahNell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2011, 02:27 PM
    Belly Button Piercing
    I want to pierce my belly button,but I don't have a rod. What can I use for a replacement in the mean time..
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Aug 17, 2011, 11:19 AM

Any tattoo parlor that offers piercings will have jewelry. Different stipulations apply at different shops. The shop I work at supplies the jewelry with the piercing. You definitely want to make sure the metal is, at the very least, surgical grade steel or better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing [ 8 Answers ]

How can I pierce my belly button myself? How can I set the needle? :confused:

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Belly button piercing, yes/no? [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I want to get my belly button pierced, but I have heard that it really hurts and I shouldn't get it... well I really want to sooo can someone tell me if it is worth it?

Belly Button Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm only 13 and I want my belly button pierced and I'm wondering if I should get it done now or wait a few years? Is it good to get it done in a specific time of year or does it not matter I really am looking for some answers please help!! :cool:

View more questions Search