Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EasyJonxD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2011, 08:47 PM
    How do I get this girl to love me
    I have this problem like there this girl I like so much and like I think she's the one like we started talking and we have so much in common like I like all her personality and she thinks I'm the most sweetest guy in the world and she likes me too like one day she came to my house and we were cuddling kissing but no sex but yeah we like had a moment like she told me she loves me and I said the same thinkg I told her I wanted to be with her but like before we decided to make this plan so she can come over through texts we kept calling each other baby sweety and stuff say we miss each other but yeah she has this ex she still loves and like for the past few days she been sad confused and stressed out and like she told me she doesn't want to be with me because she loves her ex I don't understand why did she do all this with me like for the past days I been sad and I cried a little I really like her a lot but I don't know why we did all this stuff together and I text her sometimes and I tell her your going to be my princess forever and I'm going to take care of you and I'll always be there for you no matter what because I care about you so much so like This Monday I'm going to see her because I'm going to give her 50 dollars so she can pay her phone bill she said she will pay me back but when I see her I'm going to tell her your not paying me back because I'm doing this out of love I need some advice what can I do so I can win her heart?
    brown4217 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2011, 10:02 PM

They is nothing u Can do. . jus let it be.. if she's really like she come around but she should'nt be thinking about her ex.. maybe you were a rebound someone she need At the time. When her heart got broken... u seem like a really nice guy you shouldn't focus on someone who don't want you and you can't Buy love... give your time and energy to some other girl who deserve your love and not someone who's depressed and stressed over the ex because you deserve better... and I no its easier said than done but Trust me Don't waste your time. Cause At the end you b the one unhappy... good luck
    EasyJonxD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2011, 09:40 PM
    Thanks mann I know I'm over her dumb *** anyway
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Aug 9, 2011, 10:47 PM

About telling her that you don't want that 50$ because you are giving it out of love, I suggest you don't do it. It might just hurt her ego bad. In her state she will feel more pressurized by it.
    Instead you can tell her "thats ok, i ll ask you for it, if i need it in an emergency".
    Do not bring a 50$ into love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm In Love with a Girl that currently has a boyfriend... [ 13 Answers ]

About a year and a half ago, I met this girl. Right away we connected and became best friends. I knew even at the time she had a boyfriend and knew not to approach her with any sort of "I like yous." I kept my distance and the fact that I was in love with her for nearly a year. One night, however,...

I love a girl, I found some one is also loving her. I haven't told my love to her, [ 5 Answers ]

I love a girl, I found some one is also loving her. I haven't told my love to her, but he does. One day I saw she scolding him, at that time I was happy. BUT TODAY I FOUND THAT the are talking something secretly, what should I do.

I love this girl [ 4 Answers ]

I really really love this girl but I'm nervous when I see her and don't really talk to her in person but whenever I go to talk to her she has her best friend there with her twenty four seven and she full out hates me and she's mad because I don't talk to her in person but I can't when she's...

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

How do I know if I love this girl [ 4 Answers ]

I have know this girl for 2 years now and we have been close. We are always talking to each other through texting, pretty much every night now. We always sit next to each other, and a lot of people are making fun of us for that. We have never kissed, but we like to go to a park and watch the stars...

View more questions Search