Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ericfox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 08:39 PM
    First time sex
    A few weeks ago I just out and told my girlfriend that I wanted to have sex with her
    Ane 3 days ago I overheard her and her friend talking and she wants to have sex with me too, but I don't know how we should go at it
    We both have not had sex yet,
    Could someone tell me some ways to give her pleasure
    And how I would get her in the mood

And another thing is it wrong to masturbate while she whatches she likes to whatch me do my thang

The closest I've seen to her being naked in her in her swimsuit she has not shown me anything yet
    I really want to make sweet love to her but just don't know about how to go about it
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2007, 08:59 PM
    I would say from your post, you are both to young to be worring about this at this point and time in your life.

Date, be friends and get mature in life before jumping into sex
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2007, 09:52 PM
    The first thing you should do is to ask her is she is ready to have a baby, and you need to ask yourself if you are ready to be a father. Then you need to think about the fact that if she did get pregnant you and she would have a connection for the rest of your life. You might not marry her so understand that you two will still have the baby. Babies cost a lot of money so you might ask her if she has any kind of savings, and you might also count all your assets. If the both of you don't have a lot of money then you should ask her parents if they mind if you have sex with her because if the two of you are as young as you sound her parents will more than likely have to raise the baby. Now If after all of this she is still hot to trot then I have failed to do what I was trying to do, and that is talk you out of it till you are old enough to support a wife and kids, and then if you two are still together marry her for love and not because she gave you a piece of .
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Here is a question from a girl that I think is about the same age of you and your GF.

I'm 16 and I'm due in march... but me and my boyfriend are in a sitituation that he is 5 years older than me. We've been together for 2 years now and decided to keep the baby and he wants to support our son to be and love him and give him everything he needs. He's also in the military right now. All we are afraid of now is what can we do for him not to get into any trouble and for us to be a happy family without people breathing behind our back. My parents knew him since day 1 and loves him. Now I'm afraid he won't even be able to be there when I give birth because its too risky. He also wants to sign the birth certificate to give his son insurance through the military. I really need help fast please.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 1, 2007, 06:45 AM
    For letmetellu, I am not sure we covered this in another post but in many states 16 is legal age of consent now, but not everywhere. And if your parents are not pushing the issue I don't believe anything would happen.
    laylow80 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2007, 08:16 AM
    You sound really young, and you two shouldn't even be worrying about sex at this point. Especially if you haven't even seen her naked, or pleasured her in other ways. Sit down and talk to her about this, coming from experience, don't do it in the heat of the moment. How long have you two been dating ? It isn't like you guys are going to get married, so please don't throw your life away like that. I know you think you love her and she loves you, but trust me don't do this. It is a big step in a relationship, especially at your age. If you really feel the need to do anything else with her to "express" your love for her, try fingering her, eating her out, but don't have sex. Just don't do it this early. Wait until you have gone out for at least a year and really think things are serious, to even THINK about having sex.
    You may think having protection can protect you from getting her pregnant, but there is times when the condom breaks and she won't even be able to feel it. If you really want a baby at this age, and can manage dropping out of school and working part time jobs the rest of your life, trying to support a child, then go ahead, take the risk, but it will be a stupid one.
    lesbianlover Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Make sure she is ready and if so make a romantic dinner and see where things go from there. You could start by making out and before you know it you might be in bed together. (make sure you're prepared-condoms) good luck
    powerx7 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Yp take it from me because I know EXACTLY where you are coming from. I am 16 and my g/f 15. We had done sexual things just not sex and we were and still are heed-over-heels for each other. It came across as a joke one day I said I guess I need condoms soon and she said you you do. I didn't think she was seriuos so the next time we did stuff she asked me if I had them and I said no( she was dispointed I guess). So I really started to think "is this the right time" and "are we really ready for this" I was nervous because it was our first time for both of us and I didn't want to make this something she or I would regret. So last week we did it. It was great and I don't regret it the only bad thing (and I am not trying to brag) is that I am really big and so I felt bad for her and her pain at first. As I said I don't regret it, but I do think that if we waited longer it would have been even better. You can't really know you are ready for it until you are about to do it. Tell me how long you two have been datin gand I will tell you weather or not It hink it is to early. And how old are you guys?

AND HOLD YOUR GOD DAMN HORSES BOY!! IT IS NOT A RACE TO HAVE SEX!! It will happen but you shouldn't be asking for it when you haven't even done anything with her. Try and massgaging her boobs and kissing to start with before going any further then that. Take your time because if she really llikes you and wants you she will wait. If see likes to see you work try getting her to help and more ;-)
    colbert Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Yeah man I'm 16 also and my bud is 15 and I'm a guy and guys "race" to see who can get some.(don't deny it) Well he won and then we were tied and we started who could get more and I was winning by 2 but then he got 3 girls.Well wouldn't you know it I've stopped playing the game because he got the last girl pregnant.I didn't how bad it is he was all worrying about telling his parents and everything.I got lucky I didn't use ANY protection or anything it could have easily been me in his position or both of us.Also these were the girls that were easy to get too,they were not the hottest (but there was a line) but you know the easy ones.(because it was a race)All I know is I'm done for a wile I got my sights on the hottest girl in school now.Just be careful because now my friend he can't be like me and try for the hottest girl he's got to stick to that one girl and he's got to be a dad now. :S
    forreal Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2007, 10:07 PM
    ericfox,
    I'm a virgin in my 30's and I would take thing really slow if you're under 18 years old.There is no rush in having sex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking someone if they have already had sex. [ 12 Answers ]

I wanted to know if its okay to ask the person your dating if they ever had sex before. Some say it's none of your business, but I kind of feel that with the problem of STDs and stuff it is appropriate that this question be asked. Am I wrong or right? If I should ask then how should I do it so I...

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

Computer won't start up first time, but will second time [ 8 Answers ]

So this is a completely different computer first off. When I press the power button, everything powers up, but the computer does not post, or beep. If you leave the computer on for like 10 seconds, turn it off, and then turn it immediately back on, it turns on, posts, beeps, boots into Windows...

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

View more questions Search