Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rtdc Posts: 21, Reputation: 6

Jan 31, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Sleeping through the night
    OK my son is now 5 ina half months old and does not sleep through the night instead he wakes up EVERY hour sometimes every half hour and its been like this for a long while about 3 months and its taking its toll on me being a single mother going to school full time. Am asking for anyway that you know of to get him to sleep through the night because I don't know how much longer I can keep going on no energy... please help... thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Why is he waking up ?

Wet, hungry, just wanting attention ?

And of course just because they wake up does not mean you have to run and pick them up, it means they can lay there till they go back to sleep also.

But you need to be sure there are not issues waking him first

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

Dog not sleeping through the night [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site. My dad asked me to do a little research about why my 4 year old German Shepherd dog isn't sleeping through the night. She eats Eukanuba Large Adult Dry Food mixed with Pedigree Adult wet food at about 6 pm. Before my family goes to bed, we let her out to go to the...

Sleeping through the night [ 7 Answers ]

Ok friends, here's another question for you. Is it normal for a two year old to not be sleeping through the night? My son has basically never slept through the night. There will be an occasional night that he does, but for the most part, he wakes up several times a night. I am tempted to just let...

11 week old puppy sleeping at night [ 2 Answers ]

We have the typical LAB puppy that is biting and chewing everything. The problem is she is not sleeping at night and it waking up at 11pm, 3am, 5am. We take her to outside at these times no problem. The problem is she is WIDE awake for hours afterward, running through house, whining for...

View more questions Search