Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Susan1335 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2011, 06:40 PM
    Is my husband cheating on me?
    I found three phone numbers for adult massage parlors in my husband's phone. We got married about 5 months ago and I immediately got pregnant, but had to leave the country for military service for a few months. He swears he did not go to them. The phone numbers were not at all hidden from me, especially since we shared the same phone. I checked his credit card and debit card statement, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. We have great sex and get along wonderfully (except for this). He says he was just tempted, but three phone numbers are excessive, I guess.. I don't know! But he certainly doesn't like to talk about it. Did he do it?? I found three phone numbers for adult massage parlors in my husband's phone. We got married about 5 months ago and I immediately got pregnant, but had to leave the country for military service for a few months. He swears he did not go to them. The phone numbers were not at all hidden from me, especially since we shared the same phone. I checked his credit card and debit card statement, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. We have great sex and get along wonderfully (except for this). He says he was just tempted, but three phone numbers are excessive, I guess.. I don't know! But he certainly doesn't like to talk about it. Did he do it??
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2011, 08:12 PM
    Can you tell when the numbers were entered on the phone? We're not mind readers here. "Did he do it?" 50/50 chance. I'll say yes and he paid cash.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 3, 2011, 09:24 PM
    So you get married, leave the poor guy home alone, come home and start snooping?
    And then go online with total strangers, thinking we know what he did when you were gone?
    He didn't hide anything.
    He says he didn't do anything.
    I would have about faced right out the door if I were him.
    If you are going to spend your marriage being suspicious and accusative, AND not believing your spouse when you have no reason not to, I predict trouble.
    chachi1230 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2011, 10:00 PM
    I say give him the benefit of the doubt. You can't prove anything and you will drive him away and drive yourself crazy trying to fill in the blanks. There is no relationship without trust. You didn't say how long you were a couple before marrying. This relationship is the baby stages. I hope it survives.

Aug 3, 2011, 11:09 PM
    Thank you. I'd like to trust him. I don't feel like I was snooping since we were sharing phones and one of the prostitute's phone numbers were titled "mass assage" in his phone, then two others are known prostitution places and he had the names right in the phone. I feel bad that I had to leave, but we both knew the deal when we got married, I was deployed. He (unhappily) lets me search his credit card and such so I can have a peace of mind. I will look through his phone records too. We only knew each other for a year and a half before marrying, but we are so smitten! Btw, he's 9 years younger than me. He's 23. Thank you chachi and anyone else for input.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2011, 11:25 PM

Perhaps he's looking for permission not forgiveness?

I'm just throwing it out on the table, if the numbers were on full view, not hidden from you, perhaps this is him trying to suss out the situation, how you would feel about it.

Doesn't mean he has done anything, only that a serious conversation needs to take place.

Talk it out, trust needs to be there on both sides.

Aug 4, 2011, 08:10 AM
    OK, I went through the phone bill (which he had previously given me the password for so I could pay when he was gone) and there were no numbers anywhere for the places that were in his phone. I still am suspicious since the names, phone numbers and addresses were all in his phone. And three different places? That's just weird to have without actively using them. I guess I don't have to understand to trust he didn't do it. Thank you everyone for the input!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating husband [ 1 Answers ]

My husband leaves me for his brothers girlfriend and is making out with her in a theater that my kids and I are at so I turn around and say seriously your really going to do this in front of me and your children? And he replies you better get use to it because she's going to be around a lot and is...

Cheating on my husband [ 9 Answers ]

I'm married but in love with a married man. We have been seeing each other for close to a year now. I love him so much and I believe he loves me deeply too. We intend getting married when the opportunity presents itself. I keep falling out of love with my husband. He knows I'm cheating on him but...

Cheating husband [ 5 Answers ]

I can feel that my husband is cheating on me and that he has another woman. When I ask him about it, he always told me that he loves his family that he will never do such thing. Ho will I know that he really cheats on me? What are his ossible behaviors that can tell me he's cheating?

Cheating Husband [ 5 Answers ]

I just found out that my husband was and maybe still is having an affair. The problem with this is that the women is a close friend of my younger sister. And get this she is also married. She has been to my house, I have watched her child for her, and I have given this women funiture. I found...

Husband cheating? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board and hoping you could help. My husband and I have been married happily for 3 years; we have a 2 yr old boy. Our son was recently diagnosed with autism, which came as a huge blow to the family. We're doing our best to get help for our son, to help make things...

View more questions Search