Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taffay1989 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2011, 09:30 AM
    Pregnancy Need to know if I'm pregnant
    I was soppose to start my period July 24th and now it is aug 1st and still no period so that would make me 8 days late but last night I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative but I think it was flase negative because I drank a lot of tea before I took it. My friend call planned parenthood they told her that I should wait intell Saturday to take one. I always had a period every month and now I'm not having one and I'm not under stress at all I've been feeling queasy and going to the bathroom a lot and sleeping a lot... So I Need Help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2011, 10:22 AM

I would do exactly what PP told you to do.

Are you trying to get pregnant? I note that this is NOT your first pregnancy scare - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...rchid=11482390
    taffay1989 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 03:20 PM
    No Not really trying to get pregnant but not using in protection but I don't know I still have no period so I don't know what to do yet
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 5, 2011, 07:17 PM

If you're not using protection, then you're trying to get pregnant.

You said that you took the pregnancy test in the evening. A pregnancy test is most accurate first thing in the morning, with first morning urine.

Try again on Saturday morning if you don't get your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy am I or am I not pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

:(Okay well I think I might be pregnant, I had sex 3 weeks ago and the condom broke. And last week I was suppose to get my peorid but it never came, and it's still not here. And like all last week every morning I did NOT feel good at all like I couldn't even go to school but more in the day time I...

Pregnancy, why haven't I gotten pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I haven't been married long and can't seem to get pregnant he already has two kids and I'm just 19 what could be wrong?

Pregnancy signs. Can I be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

if having unprotected sex and he came in you two weeks before your expected period and If your having white milky discharge day of your expected period is that a sign of pregnancy or do i still have a possiblity to still have my period in the next few days? i usually have sore breast a week before...

I'm 14, pregnant and going through with my pregnancy and have a few questions [ 16 Answers ]

Hey There, I've recently found out that I was pregnant, about 4 weeks, and I've decided to keep the baby, despite my parents kicking me out, and the father leaving, I only want to know a few things: 1. Can I die? 2. Can the baby be a still born? 3. Is there any way of keeping my baby? as in,...

Pregnant & Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is Doris and I'm a new member/ Well I kn=ind of had a question that has been on my mind for some days know. Well on Halloween I had unprotected sex and know 2 days after that I had started my period. Well I have been cramping for the first two days know and my head has been hurting. This...

View more questions Search