Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deepsad Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jul 27, 2011, 01:40 PM
    a love triangle issue...
    I recently got really close to my ex, we didn't have sex but made out a lot, and he told me that he wanted me back. I don't feel love for him in anyway and even when we kissed I felt nothing. I feel guilty about being untrue to my current boyfriend. And I don't understand why I value my ex as a friend... he's always been around but he's quite an ******* of a person, he never cared and suddenly when I was gone he began missing me.. I want to work out stuff in my head as well as real life. Please help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 27, 2011, 02:24 PM

Stop being a lying cheater, and stay away from the ex. Then you could get real, because friends don't make out, especially when one has a partner.

Jul 27, 2011, 08:10 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Thank you :)
    Expert

Jul 27, 2011, 08:12 PM

When you do wrong, you are supposed to feel bad, but when you do right, the world is at your feet.

Jul 27, 2011, 08:25 PM
    But tell me, should I tell my current boyfriend about what has happened? I've started to avoid my ex for a month now.
    Expert

Jul 27, 2011, 09:41 PM

This has obviously been haunting you for a while. What do you think is the right thing for you to do??

Talk to me. You know your situation better than I do. I will say though, is it worth keeping a terrible secret, and wondering will it be found out??
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2011, 09:53 PM

How old are you and how long have you been together with the current boyfriend?

Jul 28, 2011, 12:06 PM
    I agree with you but I just don't know what to do about the situation. I want to forget about the ex but he has been a good friend for a long time and refuses to sever his ties with me. I want to forget whatever happened in the past and move on with my life. I know it will hurt losing a friend but its worth it if it make the relationship I have with my current boyfriend stronger.

I'm 21 I've been with my current for 2 and a half years now
    Expert

Jul 28, 2011, 12:38 PM

You want to make it stronger, then get rid of the ex no matter what he wants, and honesty goes a long way. But you would have to admit that you are a lying cheater, or have been, and that would shake a lot of his trust for you wouldn't it? Some dilemma your past behavior has caused, but your choice to keep friendship with the ex (and play kissy face with him), is what led to all this, so get rid of the ex, or better, have no more to do with him. That's where you start.

Its been a year, right, so now what's the real problem? Oh that's right, it's that honesty thing, isn't it??
    clafairey Posts: 153, Reputation: 46

Jul 28, 2011, 01:45 PM

Tell your current boyfriend of your infidelity. If he stays with you, you aught to think yourself unbelievably lucky.
    Your ex just wanted what he couldn't have (Or what he believed he couldn't have) and so thought he'd test if he still could, unfortunately you fell for that one.
    I don't understand why you did that with your ex if you have no feelings left for him? How long was it going on for? Do you love your current boyfriend?
    If I were you, I'd steer clear of the ex. He is not a friend.

Jul 30, 2011, 12:14 AM
    Comment on clafairey's post
    I love my current boyfriend very much, I don't know what happened and why me and my ex did that. Yes, it's time to get rid of him for good. I've never done anything like this before and this is the first time something like this has happened. It pricks like anything. Me and my ex mustve gone out for a year or so... that time we were in school and he didn't get to meet me much, he would game a lot on his xbox, even I game but not the way he did, every time I'd call he'd be gaming or be on Facebook. Now he confesses that he took to gaming and other activities while we were going out because I wasn't easily available to him and he says that he has learnt from his mistakes and wants to rectify them.

Jul 30, 2011, 12:16 AM
    Yes this is the first time something like this happened. It was such a wrong thing to do.getting rid of the ex- point blank

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love triangle [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know that am seeing this guy who loves me and I love him but the thing is he's getting married to some one else and he said to me that hell have me in his life in whatever shape or form he can but the thing is the other day I slept with some one else it was a one off I know I...

Love triangle, I love her but she doesn't like me back and it really hurts me [ 67 Answers ]

Hi all, I think I'm in a love triangle, where I love a girl who loves another guy, but that guy doesn't love her that much as I love her. My story began with this girl, she moved to my house to study in my town, as her parents were far away from her and her parents were also my parents' friends. So...

Love triangle [ 4 Answers ]

You see my friend was dating this girl and he broke up with her for some one else... Well right after they broke up we had sex 2 or 3 times one weekend... Now they are back together and she might be pregnant with his kid but says she wants me... What should I do?

Love Triangle [ 14 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for almost two years now. We have a three year old son and I just gave birth to our second son. He has been having an affair for a while now and can't get himself to let go of either of us. He swears that he loves me and the boys but he won't get rid of her what...

View more questions Search