Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused_turtle Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 04:09 PM
    If he doesn't come can I still get pregnant?
    I lost my virginity to my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't planned so we didn't use protection. Because of the amount of alcohol he had been drinking, he couldn't get hard but we had s*x anyway. It didn't last long 'cause his brother woke up so we stopped. I've been showing a lot of signs of pregnancy and was wondering if there is a chance I could be pregnant even though he didn't come.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 26, 2011, 04:18 PM

Yes, there is still a chance since there is sperm in the early seminal fluid.

Jul 26, 2011, 05:08 PM
    My friend wants me to take a pregnancy test but I don't have any money and my parents won't give me any unless I tell them what it's for.
    Expert

Jul 26, 2011, 05:16 PM

Please understand that there is no way to tell whether you are pregnant without taking a pregnancy test. Is there a clinic near you that you could get to?

Jul 26, 2011, 05:36 PM
    Nope.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 26, 2011, 05:51 PM

How old are you?

Jul 26, 2011, 06:02 PM
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 26, 2011, 07:02 PM
    You're 13? How old is your boyfriend?
    Lyra123 Posts: 184, Reputation: 42

Jul 26, 2011, 07:14 PM

Why are you having sex at 13?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2011, 07:59 PM

Having sex at 13 with the boyfriend who was drinking and it happened where brother waking up stopped them. Sure hope the brother was not in the room.
    nelsoo Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2011, 08:02 PM
    The young impulse
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Jul 26, 2011, 08:22 PM

Can your boyfriend help you pay for a pregnancy test? Have you missed a period yet?

There's a search engine at this site:
    Family Planning Association where you can find contraceptive services specifically for young people.
    It looks like there are several resources in Belfast, very close to Antrim which is listed as your location.

While you visit one of these clinics, there should be a counselor to discuss sex with you, its implications, and how to be safe. Please use these resources

Here's there phone:

FPA helpline Northern Ireland

0845 122 8687
    9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (except bank holidays)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 26, 2011, 09:29 PM

Well, honey... your BOYFRIEND, who OBVIOUSLY can afford a child since he's having SEX with you (and dear god, you are still a child yourself) can OBVIOUSLY also afford a pregnancy test.

I suggest you get yourself on the pill if you find you are not pregnant. The best way for it to work is to hold the pill between your knees at all times so that your legs stay closed.

Jul 27, 2011, 03:29 AM

I'm not sure which angers me more, that you are having sex at 13 or that at 13 you are drinking so heavily that you have unplanned sex.

Hopefully you are not pregnant, but the only way you will be able to tell is taking a test or seeing a doctor.

But I'm hoping this may be a wakeup call for you. You need to get control over your life because you are headed in the wrong direction. Stop drinking, at least until you are old enough (an adult) to handle it. Stop having sexual intercourse until you are ready to have a baby.
    Expert

Jul 27, 2011, 03:07 PM

This is just too sad.

Jul 27, 2011, 06:43 PM
    Okay, I know it shouldn't have happened and, I wasn't drinking. My boyfriend's 17 and I know he can afford a test but I don't want to tell him I think I might be pregnant. My best friend is back from camp on Friday and really wants me to get a test so, she said she'd buy it. To those who helped, thanks.

Jul 27, 2011, 06:44 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    No, his brother was in his own room.

Jul 27, 2011, 07:23 PM

OK, age of consent in Ireland is 17. So, my young friend, you were raped. I don't know how long you have been with this boy but he took advantage of you. It is illegal for hm to have sex with you.

As I said, you need to change your ways. If you are not pregnant get rid of this abuser.

Jul 27, 2011, 07:27 PM
    I know it's illegal and I know it's counted as rape but, I don't want to get rid of him. I'm not going to say I love him because I know whay you'll say but I really like him and I care about him.

Jul 27, 2011, 07:32 PM

But does he care about you? You didn't answer how long you have been with him. My take is he is just using you for sex. Maybe that's why he got drunk, to build up the courage to rape you. But as soon as he started drinking you should have left.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

View more questions Search