Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazychick56 Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

Jul 23, 2011, 06:11 PM
    Quick question about sex?
    I've taken the morning after pill before (about a month ago)
    And I've been told that it reduces your chances to even get pregnant for quite a while after that

But how possible is it, even with these "reduced chances", that someone can get pregnant if they've had unprotected sex several times in one week? (let's say, if it was about two weeks after their period)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2011, 06:30 PM

No idea who is lying to you, but no the morning after pill is less and less effective every day, and has little effect after 3 days.

It has no protection factors after a month.

It is possible to get pregnant because you have sex. If you have unprotected sex the changes get higher and higher,
    There are chances even with protection. The morning after pill a month latter is no protection at all
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 23, 2011, 06:58 PM

The morning after pill is just that, for the morning after. IT is not to be used as birth control for subsequent encounters.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 23, 2011, 07:01 PM

An earlier post places you around 15. So what are you doing engaging in sexual intercourse? NO ONE should be engaging in sexual intercourse unless they are emotionally, physically and financially prepared to have a child. The fact that you are using a morning after pill indicates that you had unprotected sex. Which makes it even worse. And your age indicates that you are probably under the age of consent which could result in the boy going to jail.

Bottom line, you are putting yourself at great risk for ruining your life and the life of your partner. Grow up and keep your legs closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have to ask a quick question [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and have had my period for almost two years and my period has been really long and its making me upset because I don't know what to do. Can someone help me figure this out?

A quick question! Actually... 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, If I have to enter into my journal the following two entries: Signed a 2 year rental agreement on a warehouse; paid $36,000 cash in advance for the first year Paid $3,000 cash for a one year insurance policy Do I subtract the portion of each payment related to the month, enter them...

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

;) Do you see a move for me this year, newbiemouse?

Quick Question? [ 4 Answers ]

There is this girl on my msn . I have been talking to her since about 6 months ago and she says she likes me a bit more then a friend . Anyway I was thinking this is kind of crazi but some of the stuff she says is really cute and so yes I like her. I want to know what I should do . Should I meet...

View more questions Search