Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2011, 05:00 PM
    What's going on
    OK so I am pregnant and know the exact date of my last period which was may 24th which would make me 7 weeks well when I went to my first ob apt today the doc did a pelvic and felt for my uterus and said I'm measuring more like 10 to 12 weeks closer to 12!! How is this possible I go for a ultrasound tommarow but now I'm just nervous don't know what can be going on can it be twins?

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me ? What's up with my extreme emotions? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just turned 22 and my the world seems totally different from what it used to be. I find myself having "attacks" that are followed by an action my attack can go one of two ways I sometimes get very sad and feel as if no one listens and I start to cry. I usually hold back tears until I am by...

Who sings.. what's that sound,evrybody look what's going down? [ 3 Answers ]

Who sings " stop , look, gather 'round,everybody look whats going down.Whats that sound?"

Amhd update time what's working and what's not :) come in and share [ 28 Answers ]

This is a just a thread for people who want to share what's working for them and what's not. I will start I've been using nadinola and it has been working for my face and neck but I'm almost out and I'm currently searching for something new:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.