Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iluvsoccer14 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2011, 08:59 PM
    Home remedies for getting rid of pimples
    I have done all these different home remidies but they don't work. I ask my mom to by stuff for pimples but she doesn't. What's the best home remedy that works? ( and uses everyday stuff) like honey or something
    yveted Posts: 37, Reputation: 0
    -

Aug 2, 2011, 01:48 AM
    Does honey add lemon to have profit to treating disease of intestines and stomach?
    _213Chanqe Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Aug 8, 2011, 01:57 AM
    Leave on lemon juice over night for a about 2 weeks you should see results.

Or

Mash up some strawberries & put the juice on your face for at LEAST 30 minutes . Do this consistently for a about 2 weeks

ALSO .

You Can Crush Up Asprin Make A Paste With Water & Put It On Your Acne... yOUTUBE IT.
    1confused1 Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Oct 23, 2011, 06:06 PM
    Asprine with witch hazel instead of water works a little better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home remedies for getting rid of hair dye? [ 9 Answers ]

Well I'm 12 and I have shoulder length hair and I died my hair black and my natural is a fair blonde I want to go to a light and dark brown with just blond highlights and I don't want to bleach strip my hair because it really damages your hair and if it is really expensive, its going to cost me...

Pimples and its remedies [ 5 Answers ]

Iam a tentysix year girl and I am getting pimples. I tried medication but no cure. Plese sugest

Need to get rid of pimples? [ 10 Answers ]

I usually don't have very bad skin at all but recently I had an outbreak on my forehead and when I get pimples that seems to be the only spot I get them, I wash my face every day and shower daily, but still I seem to always have at least one there.. I also have bangs and thought that maybe my hair...

View more questions Search