Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theresaDD Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2011, 07:05 PM
    Sore boobs but negative pregnant.test?
    Hey I am 18... I also have had sore boobs. Not so sore you can't touch them but sore and I use to get sore boobs before my period but for the past 4 period I haven't had no soreness and I got on birth control about 2 months ago because I have one more week to go on my 2nd pack of Birth control but we never use condoms or anything but my boyfriend always pulls out before ******... I also resently started to feel bad sometimes and get headaches... I have took one pregnant test last night and it was negative though so I don't know what to think about all this...
    Evelynzapien Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2011, 07:29 PM
    In response to your question; it can be plenty of things. If you have a negative pregnancy test and are still experiencing these symptoms it may be that you may have Hormone Imbalance which is when Estrogen and Progesterone levels are not balanced and it causes effects such as... sore boobs, irregular periods, nausea, acne, low libido, fatigue, increase or decrease in appetite etc.

Since you mentioned that you are on birth control pills.. this may be your problem, I hope I've helped.
    theresaDD Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2011, 07:41 PM
    Yea maybe. I've also had some sharp pains in my lower back last night... about a year ago I had segury to remove a cysit that ruptured... so about a month ago I had been bleeding for a month and that's when I decided to take birthconrol to help the bleeding but the first week I started taken it my boyfreiend ***** on my V.JJ but not inside me, I have also moved my bra size from a C to a Double D and that scared me also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore boobs for two weeks but negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

hi, I am very confused and would like some opinions. I am on because but was taking antibiotics for 2 months, my husband I have been very sexually active. The last two weeks I've had very sore breasts which is very unusal for me cause I don't get tender tehre even before a period. I am a week away...

Negative pregnant test [ 5 Answers ]

I am officially a month or so late took a pg test it came back negative than took another one a couple of days later!! Could I still be pregnant or what?

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

View more questions Search