Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eva7552 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2011, 04:21 PM
    He says he loves you for so many reasons, and then says but I want someone younger
    He says he is addicted to me all the time, he loves me for many different reasons, but
    Says I am too old -- then says if I was in love with you age would not matter
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 10, 2011, 04:24 PM

Sounds to me he likes the benefits of being with you but sees no future as a couple. That's disgusting to tell someone.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 10, 2011, 05:29 PM

Yes, he is telling you that he is using you and does not really love you,
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2011, 09:23 PM
    Agree to above posts.

Good Luck,
    Javi
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2011, 04:44 AM

He is using you-don't let him-show him the door.
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Jul 11, 2011, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eva7552 View Post
    He says he is addicted to me all the time, he loves me for many different reasons, but
    says I am too old -- then says if I was in love with you age would not matter
    My reply:

If your pen!s wasn't attached to your body, I'd love you no matter what too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife loves her daughter more than she loves me! [ 17 Answers ]

I recently discovered that when my wife (of twelve years) and her adult daughter go with my visiting mother-in-law or a visiting friend, it was not really just "a girl's" Sunday brunch;" I was excluded because my daughter-in-law, who lives nearby but has always avoided me, told her mother (my...

I love a girl who loves me but loves someone else as well [ 7 Answers ]

This girl I have known for a long time now has always said she loves me with all her heart f&a etc. but she got with another lad who she didn't love, they split up when she came to my house for the weekend then a couple days later there back together, she was still telling me she loved me but now...

Mum loves my younger brother more than me [ 3 Answers ]

I feel that but I'm not sure He works abroad now and I live with them in the same city It almost criticize me in all my decisions and if I speak about him she always defend him against me I admit he has better sense of humour and more affectionate but I'm kinder and have not said no for them...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search