Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blinket Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2011, 08:20 AM
    My friends perents
    My friends parents are getting what should I do to keep them together because my mums best friend is the wife and the husband said she was to old to have a baby. My mum was on the phone speaking to the husband for all most an hour or two. Also the wife said she would leave to england forever and I am scared I am never going to see them for ever and ever.WHAT SHOULD I DO!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 10, 2011, 08:27 AM

How old are you?

I'm sorry, but there is nothing that YOU can do. This is for the adults to handle. I know it's hard for you, but all you can do is be there to support your friend.

Jul 12, 2011, 08:28 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Nine how about you

Jul 12, 2011, 08:28 PM
    Thank you
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Jul 12, 2011, 11:12 PM

Speak to your mom and give her some support in this matter. That's as much as you can do. I have to admit that you are a very nice person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friends husband cosign for a apartment and she use her first name and my friends s [ 1 Answers ]

My friends husband use as a cosigner for a apt lease without her knowledge and they use another name with the husband last name and thet want to get out of the lease what is the procedure to go tru this the landlord said that the husband can be out off the lease if the other tenant will find...

How do I get costody of my child back from my perents [ 3 Answers ]

I want my 8yo son back from my perents who he has been living with for the last 5 years, and he wants to be with me but I have no idea where to start! He is with me right now for the summer and I don't want him to have to go back. My mother is part of an extreem religion or more she is extreem...

View more questions Search