Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ByeBye Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Jul 6, 2011, 01:53 PM
    So early in the relationship and intercourse has stopped!
    Hi all,

My boyfriend and I are both turning 28 this month and have been dating for almost 5 months!We are a long distance relationship(600 km apart) but are fortunate that we manage to see each other about 3 weekends a month. We also speak a lot on the phone and really love each other.

We have had sex twice and that only in the second month of us dating.Since then he isn't able to get an erection or even if he does it doesn't last long or isn't firm.
    He also uses excuses that he is tired and we can try later, etc.

Before we started having sex he was all over me and we had great oral sex. He also told me that he is a very horny guy.

We have talked about it!He doesn't know what could be the cause!I know he feels bad and he tells me he is sorry.He does mastubates!He said he finds me very attractive!I also have dressed up in lingeria to try and entice him.

I have read other posts and everyone said they had a great sex life in the beginning- so should I be worried? What can I do to help solve this issue!

He is really an amazing guy, so breaking up is not even an option that I would consider!

Please advise and thank you in advance for everything!This site has really been helpful!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2011, 06:04 PM

I know you want a quick answer, but unfortunately, our experts for this board are off-line right now. They usually are here in the evening (it's 8 p.m. Chicago time, and several are in my time zone), so please be sure to check back for some helpful responses.

Don't pressure him. Is he willing to sit and cuddle while watching TV or music, with no sex and no great expectations for him to perform?

Jul 7, 2011, 06:23 PM

Thanks Wondergirl!

Yes we cuddle all the time when watching TV or even when we just talking.

We both work full time. My boyfriend also enrolled to study this semester (July 2011) and I am really glad that he has. I am on my second year of studies! I am just worried that our lives are just going to be so busy and stressful (studying takes a large chunk of your life) that this issue may become worse.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2011, 06:30 PM

If you think school is bad for your sex life, wait until you have a baby! And maybe you will be blessed with twins or even triplets. Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!!

The main thing is to keep cool and be as fun and relaxed as you can be. Find ways to break into the routine with a side trip for a picnic or even a trip to the grocery store together.

Jul 10, 2011, 11:27 AM

Lol- Luckily there are no children involved!

We do a lot of fun and new things together like visiting places etc. He loves fishing and it rejuvates him, so we spend a lot of time at the coast as well.

Anyway this weekend we went on a holiday with his brother and girlfriend who just so happens to be my best friend!The place we went to was really beautiful!Same thing happen again and we talked about it!

We decided that we are not going to talk about it for a month or so; and we will see what happens!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 10, 2011, 05:18 PM

The first thing to see is a doctor for a routine check up to eliminate any unknown medical problems. Erectile dysfunction is treatable if that's the problem.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...le-540757.html

Does he know about the other fellow??

Jul 10, 2011, 07:17 PM

There is no other person!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early periods after sexual intercourse? [ 0 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 5-6 times and my periods were expected somewhere by 10th-12th of April but I got them on 1st April,, want to know whether am I pregnant?

What could be making me start my period VERY early just before I finish intercourse? [ 0 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had sex on the 7th and a couple of seconds before we finished, we noticed some light blood... but it only lasted around 2 hours But we again had sex on the 14th, and again a couple of seconds before we finished we noticed blood, but this time it wasn't light, it turned out its...

Early Period, Took Pills, Unprotected Sex, Period Stopped [ 1 Answers ]

I got my period one week earlier than usual. A few days before this, I took BCPs to induce my period. Hence, I got my period Saturday afternoon and started taking my first pill from my first pack Sunday morning. I had unprotected sex Sunday evening. My period seemed to have stop Monday...

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

Relationship of 4 yrs radically stopped in an hour, but in a confusing manner [ 6 Answers ]

hi to everyone, and I'd like to thank everyone for reading this and hopefully shed some light to my situation here. my girlfriend and I have been together for slightly more than 4 yrs. It wasn't entirely a smooth one, but somehow we've managed to pick ourselves up and carry on with the...

View more questions Search