Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissDeBudlieAy Posts: 38, Reputation: -2

Jun 30, 2011, 10:46 AM
    What exercises can I do to help me lose weight?
    So I work 3 or 4 days a week, some being long days as a care assistant so I don't get time to go to the gym after I finish at 9 o clock so what exercises are good to help tone up pretty much everywhere on my body
    MyBlessing Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2011, 11:22 AM
    Squats are the best. They lift your bottom, and they make you sweat a lot. There is a bunch of videos on YouTube that you can use to help you make a routine of exercises at home. Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

How can I lose 35 kgs in 2 months without any pills or exercises? [ 2 Answers ]

Im sarika. Im married and I have 2.5 years old son. At his birth time I can't reduce my baby weight. Now I'm gaining weight again and again my actual weight is 83kg I want to reduce 35 kgs. Im having a problem of irrergular menses also. And we are planning for the second baby. Doctor told me to...

Weight lose [ 2 Answers ]

How can I loose 10 kg just in 10 days..

Good weight lifting or any type of exercises for 16-18 yr old [ 5 Answers ]

I need some weightlifting or just exercise tips (no matter how random), that may help in muscle building.. for a teen that is safe, easy and inexpensive. p.s. I know about the running and diet stuff... most diet stuff

View more questions Search