Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kellymcdade1989 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2011, 10:45 AM
    Vodka mix for punch
    What's best to mix with vodka to make a nice punch?
    MyBlessing Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2011, 11:25 AM
    I like it with cranberry and orange juice.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2011, 12:21 PM

Cranberry is good, but my preference is pineapple.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 7, 2011, 09:25 AM

I've mixed it with Welchs White Grape Peach juice and 7-up. (Comes out quite sweet, I guess you could use club soda if its too sweet for you... )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to mix my monobenzone - tube cream , do I have to mix them with oil? [ 2 Answers ]

How to mix my Monobenzone cream? I bought 20#monobenzone from fair and glow , it is a tube like , I just wonder do I have to mix it before I rub it to the skin , and would it be more effective if I don't mix it , just rub the cream directly to my skin

How do I get my 39 yr old son to see what vodka is doing to him [ 5 Answers ]

He has lost his wife and kids. Moved in with me now for 6 months. My life a living hell. Gets so drunk that he pees all over everything. I don't allow drinking but he leaves and comes back this drunk. Hides vodka all over my place. I can't take any more. Please, someone help or give me some kind of...

Sipping vodka. [ 12 Answers ]

SIPPING VODKA A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied, 'When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I...

Stop Lab/Bulldog mix pup from biting terrior mix. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 month old black lab/american bulldog mix and a 2 year old pug/terrier mix. My Lab/Bulldog mix is very playful and will sometimes will grab onto my terrier mix cheeks trying to get her to play. I noticed yesterday that he is starting to scratch her cheeks and now they're all red and...

Nonalcoholic Punch [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I am hosting a baby shower this weekend and am looking for a recipe for nonalcoholic punch to serve to my guests. I have been online, but I would love to hear from you all as to your favorites. Thanks so much :)

View more questions Search