Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PRTTYPUMPKIN Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 09:08 PM
    Correctin skin color help
    I was a light honey brown color all over my body, well until i started working outside in 110 weather. Now i look like i barrowed body parts from everywhere. My arms, legs, back are dark and everything else is a honey color, i want to lighten these areas but don't how.i am so unhappy about this that i barely leave my house.anyway to fix this? I need advice from people who have tried products and please let me know where to get them. Thanks
    zannylighter Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 07:45 AM
    You need to start by showering twice a day, drink more water,sunscreen, start with one lightening tube on the parts you're talking about, and all over your body switch to a lightening lotion. Where do you live? Are you willing to use creams with hyrdoquine or steroids, how much lighter do you want to get?
    PRTTYPUMPKIN Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 05:01 PM
    I live in california and the sun is deadly here. I am trying to get 2-3 shades lighter, i used ambi for a month and it has caused spots in my face but no affect on my lower ody or arms. I use sun screen and im not lighteing anywhere but my face so i use it in the other aeas and not my face. Any suggestions.. i see people talking about a million products do how do i get them and what is best
    _213Chanqe Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2011, 08:28 PM
    Comment on PRTTYPUMPKIN's post
    Vit-fee
    Topiclear
    Maxi Light
    Fair and white EXCLUSIVE
    Just to name a few and STAY Out the sun as much as possible
    _213Chanqe Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2011, 08:30 PM
    You shoulde start with a serum a cream & a good exfoliater for your body. I heard sure white serum was good. Cream there's TUNS . Exfolatiater samee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lip color is changing in skin color [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is Anand, From India. I have some problems. My lower lip color is changing in Skin color. Is it a any disease or anything else please help me out

Skin color [ 1 Answers ]

I am a black woman, I have a daughter she is 14 years old she get teased at school because her complextion is very dark. Kids always tell her that she is too black. She hate the color of her skin because of that, she is a beautiful girl. What should I do?

View more questions Search