Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daisy. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 03:58 PM
    I had my iud removed on April 2011 so how long would it take for me to get pregnant?
    I had my iud removed on April of 2011, so how log would it take for me to get pregnant?
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Jun 23, 2011, 05:03 PM
    What kind of iud was ir the paragaurd or the other one sorry don't rember the name of the other one I think its called meriana but one got hormons and one don't and I was told after the paragarud it can happen right away the other one may take a little longer hope I was helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long after an IUD removal (Mirena) does it take to get pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

We've decieded to have another baby, so yesterday I had my IUD removed that I have had for 4 years. My doctor said that is was just fine to start trying to conceive now. (I had heard you should wait for the uterine lining to thicken.. ect) I had no problems get pregnant with my previous to...

Can my landlord raise my rent when my lease isent up until April 2011? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in PA and I have a year to year lease with my landlord. After my year is up I can change my lease to month to month or continue with another year. Well I moved in this apartment in April 2010 and my lease is not up till April 2011. Can he increase my rent before the lease is up in April...

My lease is supposed to be until April 30th 2011 but landlord typoed it says 2010 [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I signed a lease for my apartment it was supposed to terminate on April 30th 2011 but my landlord typoed and it says April 30th 2010. We got robbed and been having him show it out to try and rent it out but we want to leave now because he typoed can we?

I think I'm pregnant again.{after an IUD was removed!} [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone!:) I'm a mother to a 13.5 month old baby boy. I'm also a teen parent. I'm 17 and I'm married to my son's father. Well... I had an IUD for about umm... 8 months, I had it removed because it was causing me a lot of pain!:( I got it removed like between 4-6th of September'07......

View more questions Search