Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilpoppet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 02:39 PM
    Has my boyfriend went off me
    Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 2 and a half yeAr and in the 1st year we argued a lot and he was insucure because all hiz m8s and his mum was amazed that I had picked him 2 go out with which I find harsh because he is a great guy I just can't help feeling he is going off me abit because he used to call me gorjus and sexy and stuff and say he was lucky 2 have me now he only says it if I text him it I just wish he would say it out of the ble sometimes he used to be insucure about is weight but he lost neaar enough 2 stone while being with me but I liked him anyway but he isint insucure now and I am down because I have put on abit of weight which am trying 2 lose not for him put 2 make myself happy again he did say he preferred me the way a was at the start but still loves and fancies me I would like 2 hear him call me the things he used to maybe its because he is settld with me now maybe he thnks it and don't need 2 say it he still calls me babe and hunnie and stuff I don't think he is bored we have a good sex life and stuff I don't get why he stopped calling me the things he did
    3 hours
    Pleasehelpme411 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 12:07 AM
    Well, many things can be assumed in this case.
    For one, some might say he's embarrassed either being with you, or himself.
    Others might say he's cheating, and most people do hide behind a kind persona
    I, in this case just think that he's feeling down about himself, you know, a person can say they feel better and secure, but deep down at night mope to themselves that they can be so much better, or just feel so much better if it wasn't for the way they looked. I'm not saying he's ugly, I'm not mean like that :) but it lies on your part to make him feel better, your worried about him calling you sexy, and beautiful. Try calling him handsome, funny, or cute just to flutter the old system up. Sometime all a person needs is a boost. Weather it be from you, or a friend. We all need someone to call us handsome, or pretty. But if you don't speak the truth or don't return the favor, he'll either think its not worth saying anymore, or that your losing interest in him.
    Or in your case, him losing interest in you.
    See how it turns out. I hope I was a help to you. Good luck with the relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

Confused feelings about current boyfriend,ex boyfriend [ 27 Answers ]

Okay background story, My ex and I dated for a little over 2 years, I loved him so much and he was faithful and good to me. The problem was that he wasn't as outgoing in a sense as I was, and he wouldn't take me out, I mean he took me out every weekend, but it wasn't to do like new stuff, stuff...

View more questions Search