Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linneerr Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 08:19 AM
    Comment on clafairey's post
    Yeah right, he blew me off for like 2 weeks now. We only talked for like 10 minutes total.. maybe less. I'm done waiting on him. He obviously doesn't understand how much I really did care about him. I still can't sleep, eat. All I do is cry. I know I shouldn't be crying over him, I'm crying because I knew that this was happening. I just didn't want to believe it. & thanks for being there for me. I really do appreciate it.

BTW ; Want to know what I sent to him? :)
    clafairey Posts: 153, Reputation: 46

Jun 17, 2011, 08:29 AM

No problem, that's part of what this site is for. Just bear in mind, it's his loss. :)
    You must try and eat and sleep. If you are having that much trouble actually doing so, I strongly advise you go and see your doctor. He is not worth starving yourself or depriving yourself of sleep over.
    If you want to say what you sent him, that's fine. Your choice. :)

Jun 17, 2011, 08:32 AM
    Well I can sleep. It's just like I keep dreaming about him, soooo I stay up and cry. And well if it gets worse maybe I'll go to the doctors. I know for sure, I might faint from not eating. I just can't eat, I can't even stand the smell of food right now. I can't even watch TV without thinking of him. Things pop about and he just comes to mind. Why does Las Vegas have to be so popular? Lol

Anyway, how can I send it to you?

Jun 17, 2011, 08:42 AM

Oh I thought you meant you want to put what you sent him on here. Never mind, I can get the gist of what you said :)

You should go see your doctor if you can't eat. Try and push yourself to.

There's a lot of great advice and help sections on this site if you have a look around. Read this:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ed-566895.html

Jun 17, 2011, 08:49 AM
    No, you don't even know what I sent. I had my friend Aaron read it and he said it was sad. All of it was true. I can't believe I wasted soooooooo much time on him. You don't even know. :[ I'm so upset. And when I clicked on him profile, he still had our anniversary. So just now I sent him a message saying something like this : " you should delete our anniversary. Just saying. It probably meant nothing to you. etc etc. I hope this isnt goodbye, but it probably is. Im done trying to keep you in my life. I only get hurt in the end. The balls in your court now. Are we friends? or are we going to be strangers again... "

& I know I should, but there's no point. I force myself to eat, but I end up feeling like I'm going to throw up. :[

& okay, I'll read that, thanks!

Jun 17, 2011, 09:10 AM

I don't think you can private message on here, that's why I said it is up to you if you wanted to put what you said on to here. It will take time to get over him, yes. But you will. Just keep yourself busy doing things you love. If you can't eat, go and see your doctor.

It is up to you if you wish to continue being friends with him, but from personal experience, I wouldn't advise you do. You are still hurting, and hearing about him won't help you get over him any quicker. It would be a good idea to go no contact with him, at least until you are over him.

Jun 17, 2011, 09:13 AM
    Well I posted it up here. I don't care who sees it. Hahaha
    I know someone's out there that will not hurt me.I just have to wait.
    I know I'm still hurting but I just can't lose him. He meant a lot to me.
    & I'm pretty sure I'll never be over him fully, but I'll be over him.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2011, 10:20 AM

No contact is what you need to do here and don't get updates on his life from anyone else either.

You will be over him-it may take a while longer but your life's ahead of you-don't stay stuck in the past drama-move forwards.

Jun 17, 2011, 10:24 AM
    Comment on amicon's post
    Yeah, I know. I'm done trying. I gave up.
    I'm just impatient. I want this pain to go away now, but it takes time.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2011, 11:53 AM

Allow yourself a proper healing-never mind the time it takes.

It will benefit you when you are ready to date again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search