Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adispatcher Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 08:00 AM
    Websites to help manage money. Any ideas?
    My family & I currently have one income coming in, my husbands. I'm home w/the children. Needless to say like most people in my situation, money is tight & after putting pretty much all of my husbands paychecks twds the bills we are left w/hardly anything. I went from once being so confident w/where our money goes, how's its used, bills etc. But I really need some guidance now. How to manage what we have, I need a legitimate website that can help me figure our which paycheck shld pay which bills & again, how to manage it all really. Anyone have any suggestions on such sites? I looked into mint.com but I didn't like the set up.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2011, 08:06 AM

Frankly, I think you should use an application rather than a website.

A simple spreadsheet application (like Excel or Even Google Docs) will work for you.

If you want something a bit more detailed, try Quicken or QuickBooks.

... just my opinion.
    Adispatcher Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 08:13 AM
    Thank you. I'll look into that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free websites where I can make money drawing? [ 17 Answers ]

Is there any free websites that you might know of that I can get money off my drawings? I am really good and would love to do this as a career.

How can websites make money in China? [ 0 Answers ]

I am interested to know whether Google Adsense and other self-serve ad networks are available for website publishers to use in China and if so what resources are there that would spell this stuff out.

How can you make money from websites? [ 9 Answers ]

How can you make money from having a website like this for example? Is it only the adverts or is there anything else to it? Awaiting your replies!

How do websites make money? [ 2 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Any ideas for money so I can go to college? [ 20 Answers ]

Hey I'm a freshman in college going for my bachelor in English. I'm looking to become a teacher in New York. The problem is that my school refuses to except any federal loans that aren't through the school itself. My parents haven't paid their taxes though and in turn, the school refused to give me...

View more questions Search