Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashey23ole Posts: 69, Reputation: 5

Jun 11, 2011, 06:37 AM
    Dream interpretation- WEIRD
    Ive been dreaming a lot lately and I really believe in dream insight so I was wondering if someone could try to interpret this dream for me because I can't figure it out!

BTW, I usually dream of having children in dreams. But I usually never dream of being pregnant... until this dream..

What I remember of this dream:

My parents telling me at my current age (22) that I was pregnant and gave birth at age 6. When I was told about this "daughter" of mine, I tried to seek her out but I discovered that she died in military service. The dad was supposedly this biracial kid in my class. I didn't get any weird vibes in the dream that it was a rape or anything like that. But I was SIX. Also, I remember when my parents told me, I couldn't recall being pregnant or even giving birth...

What the hellll??
    rebeccahstrean Posts: 165, Reputation: 9

Jun 15, 2011, 12:30 PM
    I have a book its called Mary Summer Rain on Dreams.
    I hope this helps you. I'm going to give you words and the defenition to the word k. And you pursue how you want to with the words and meanings.
    Pregnancy- signifies an embryonic stage of a specific type of awarness or enlightenment.
    Birth- symbolizes new life.
    Six- represents mental, emptional,and spiritual strength.
    Died told me to see death so death- stands for termination: finality.
    Military- Alludes to "controling" factors in one's life.

That's all I got for you I hope it helps a little:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interpretation of this dream? [ 3 Answers ]

So I was in a child's daycare with my girlfriend and her sister (she really doesn't have a sister) but her sister was younger than her probably about 12 I'd say, obviously too old to be in a kiddy day care... but anyway. I was talking to my gf's sister because my girlfriend was ignoring me, just...

Dream Interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , Can anybody help me understand and interpret dreams... I have been dreaming or seeing faces of "Realised masters"... I converse with them but don't really remember anything the next morning... I hear sacred chantings as well.

Dream Interpretation [ 3 Answers ]

I've been having the same type of dream repeatedly for weeks. My husband is never in any of my dreams. I'm always in a crowd, sometimes @ a party or event, yet I do not know anyone & not sitting w/ anyone. What does this mean? Why isn't my husband or friends in any of my dreams?

I had a weird dream. (can I get an interpretation). [ 3 Answers ]

All right here is what happens. I had a dream where I impregnated a girl who I graduated high school with. What happens is I hear she is in the hospital, and she tells me there that we have a kid. Anyhow, I reacted in the best possible light to the news. I became estatic and started parading my...

Dream interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I had a dream last night... yet I have no clue what it could mean. I have this huge fish tank at home... in my dream I dreamt that the smallest gold fish kept jumping out of the aquarium. Every time it jumped out, it didn't look like it was suffocating but it looked fine... every time I...

View more questions Search