Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHAYTHIGPEN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2011, 08:10 PM
    Trying to conceive
    Im so impaient like I've been trying for 3 month to conceive my 4th child why can't I conceive
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2011, 12:41 AM

It can take up to a year to get pregnant, maybe even longer, even in a healthy woman, you will just have to keep trying. Try not focus on getting pregnant too much, have fun with this.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2011, 01:44 AM
    SHAYTHIGPEN does not find this helpful : BECAUSE SOMETIMES I FEEL THAT I can't HAVE KID ANYMORE BUT WE JUST NEED TO TAKE OUR TIME AND WE WILL GET OUR LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY

You need to read the rules before giving me a bad mark! My information was accurate, no one can tell you over the internet if you can have anymore children :mad: :mad:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my husnand and I recently decided to have a baby but I am on the birth control pill Zovia 1/50E. I stopped taking the pill after I had my last period with the pill pack (completing the cycle) and haven't taken it since and we have had unprotected sex numerous times this month. I don't...

What else can I do to conceive? [ 1 Answers ]

Have had irregular periods for years every 2-3 months.. havent had a period for 3 months now... 3hpt's negative.. last ob gyn prescribed me metformin and prenatal vitamins... can't seem to lose weight fast enough.. also performed test where dye is placed and the uterus to see if there is a blockage...

When did I conceive? [ 3 Answers ]

Last period- 8/24/ HCG Levels- 221 Vaginal ultrasound did not show anything, not even a sac. Sex on 8/27/ Sex on 9/10/

When did I conceive [ 2 Answers ]

I had an abortion Aug 25th and had sex with my boyfriend Sep 3rd and 5th. Then I had sex with my ex on Sept 6th. I had a blood test done Sept 9th that confimred I was pregnant AGAIN. Which one fathered?

Trying to conceive [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to get pregnant. I had an abortion when I was 16. I recently got married and for 6 years I ve been trying to coneive. I don't have normal periods. I am just a little over weight but I am stress free. I've been to the doctor and the just put me on birth control and a pill to jump start...

View more questions Search