Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xan-Kriegor Posts: 158, Reputation: -2

Jun 8, 2011, 12:35 PM
    Do you think that a man can become a cyborg?
    I'm talking about people who can connect themselves with USB, plug in memory sticks in their arms,.
    Well I do think so.

U can answer freely. Let your imagination free.

cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 8, 2011, 12:39 PM

Its already happening. There is a push for it in the medical industry. And they are working on helmet receivers that can operate machines by simply thinking about it. Check you tube. They have a game controller that straps to your head and works from thought impulse.
    Henry_animation Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 04:05 PM
    You should definitely check this man

(last 20 sec of video are spoilers)

http://www.postavy.cz/svet/ghost-in-...ell/video-996/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cyborg robot movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of a film I saw a long time ago. Was probably and 80's movie and it was rented from the video shop so it was prob a straight to vid title. In the movie there is a guy who thinks he is half robot and is on the run. A female cyborg is sent after him and I think he...

1980's cyborg movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember this movie, but here I go.. the guy is like half man half robot and there's like this other guy (evil dude) who wants to travel back in time in rule the world like almost like a ceser and he also is robotic or has a robotic suite. Pretty sure it was in the 80's or early 90's....

Cyborg movie identification [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to ID a sci-fi movie that was probably made in the 90's and the plot has two factions fighting each other and they both use robotic machines and cyborgs that look like people to kill each other. I also remember there was a little boy involved somehow, I think he may have been a cyborg. ...

1980's Cyborg [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys me again He's another ripper. Back in the 80's, there was a guy that crashed his plane in a remote forest/bush land & to everybody he was dead. He gets transformed or made into a cyborg with legs that resembles the same wheels as you find on an army tank. Half his face is machine & half...

Cyborg Movies [ 1 Answers ]

A general question on any cyborg movies from the eighties and nineties. I seemed to remember very vaguely but it involved a post apocalyptique world, and all the characters where cyborgs. There were several factions and they seemed to fight between themselves... I also remember it taking place in...

View more questions Search