Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria2day Posts: 94, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 09:48 PM
    How much insurance is required to start a small cleaning business with no employees
    How much insurance is required to start a small cleaning business with no employees
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 8, 2011, 05:51 PM

None is required,
    BUT

If you use your vechile in your work, you may want to consider changing your car or truck to commercial coverage.

You need to seriously consider liability insurance, example if you ruin someone's rug or destroy some item, or worst, your buffer shorts out and burns their building down,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just opened a small cleaning business but no business help? [ 8 Answers ]

I just opened a small residential, commercial and janitrial business but I am not getting any responses. I have joined the chamber of commerce, I am listed on Google, natinal black pages, have a website and angies list. I don't know what else to do. I have been open 2 months and I am thinking of...

I, just set-up a small business cleaning campanie I'm struggle how to start [ 3 Answers ]

Got the web,details but I don't have any contract yet to start earning money

Small Business - How can I have employees Bonded [ 2 Answers ]

My 1st question: Is this a Canadian site? 2nd question How does one get bonded to work for a company that requires one to be bonded and insured. Thank you

Small Business in Texas required to offer medical benefits to salary employees? [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a small Texas business that only has 3 employees. I have been working hourly, but they want to put me on salary, which works for me. They aren't sure if they have to offer me medical benefits if they do give me salary instead of hourly. Are they? :confused:

View more questions Search