Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    articthunder Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 05:35 PM
    SciFi, Romantic, Action, Car Movie?
    In this movie a racer gets beaten and killed in front of his girlfriend, then years later he mysteriously returns driving a black car that he uses to get revenge on those that killed him by destroying it. After he destroys it, the camrea zooms in on a single car part that shines and dissapers then his car reappereas out of thin air unscathed, after which he hunts down the others involed and kills them. At the end of the movie he reunites with his old girlefriend and the drive off together, turn into light, and shoot into the sky ending the movie. Can any one tell me the name?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 2, 2011, 07:32 PM

The Wraith
    articthunder Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 11:04 AM
    Thank you that was it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 22, 2011, 12:40 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for scifi movie [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie. It is about an alien that comes to earth in the middleages and has an impregnable armor. The movie ends with the alien showing a human how to transfer the armor to him so he can be with a human woman.

Scifi Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I'm trying to find out the name of a movie that I saw a while back and this is what I remember about it. It starts with the shuttle being destroyed by meteors and then the astronauts wake up in the ocean with hundreds of other people where they make there way to the beach to find clothing in...

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

80s horror/action/scifi trash Robots? Liquid? [ 1 Answers ]

Im searching for the title of an old movie back in the 80s. All I remember is that it was a horror movie where the people were some kind of robots filled with some liquid/goo stuff. At least they behaved like robots with their jerky movements :D. I remember a scene where one of them is punching...

Don't know the name of the scifi movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a grandfather that is passing down his secret to his grandson. The grandfather is well known for his monster movies. In the movie, every 10 years (in a small town) a monster will show. The monster has to be killed so that the townspeople will not remember the monster and the...

View more questions Search