Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kumar84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 01:58 PM
    Ask me about mens health?
    Hi, My name is kumar I need some advice in using supplements, I do not go to gym but I do exercise at home like pushups and squats and I am quite sure I am doing it the right way but I do like only 2 to 3 times a week to keep myself fit but I cannot see any muscle growth. I feel as if my bones are weak and my muscles (right arm and legs) pain some times. Are there any supplements for calcium & protein which could help me in strengthening my body. My age is 26, ht is 165cm( 5"6) and weight is 65kg
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 2, 2011, 02:34 PM

You must have a health food store near you, there are several all around nowadays. You need a good protein drink to supplement what you are doing. Two or three times a week is good, your muscles are rebelling that is why they hurt. Eventually that won't happen. I would suggest though you get a good exercise video to learn the proper way of working out the way you are at the present time.

Good luck !
    ljubljanan Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 02:24 PM
    Just eat more
    Also CLA
    Make sure you are getting enough potassium and magnesium
    These do not go into supplements very well but are found best in fresh food
    Like fresh fruit, unroasted raw nuts, coconut water, uncanned dried beans cooked fresh, and steamed or raw vegetables.
    Also drinking molasses water and/ or apple cider vinegar diluted helps replenish lots of trace minerals and electrolytes that are lost during workouts and that deficiencies of cause muscle weakness

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mens health [ 2 Answers ]

I am 30 years old and when I try to pull back my foreskin it doesn't go back all the way... only it gets enlarged and difficult to pull it back. Can any one help me in this..

Mens health [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am having a problem keeping and erection during sex. I am taking multivitamins, L-arginine, b12. And omega 3 fatty acids. What would be my soulution to keepig and erection. My girlfriend has started to think that I am messing around with other women. I want to know if there is a...

Mens health [ 3 Answers ]

Why would a health 33 man pass out?

Mens health [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having this itchiness inside my penis but also a burning sansation on my foreskin what could this be? Because I only had sex about three weeks ago.Im a circumcised male.

Mens health [ 1 Answers ]

I've had something called Peyronies disease for around 4 yrs now. This is where the penis becomes deformed and errections painful. Whilst this is very distressing in itself for the same amount of time I've been urinating very excessively frequently late at night and through the night, Various...

View more questions Search