Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hope12 Posts: 159, Reputation: 25

May 30, 2011, 11:47 AM
    Of course, it's about your religion and mine. Neither of us is able to put aside our strongly-held beliefs to find a different "truth" or to be swayed to the other's belief. Whatever I post, you will reply with a copied/pasted passage from The Watchtower or some other JW publication.

Our differences in belief are okay; we can agree to disagree.
    Wondergirl,

I agree we have different beliefs, however if you belifs are "strongly-held" in your heart you should be able to explain by using the bible exactly why you believe the earth will be destroyed and why some scripture say it will remain forever. Either it will be destroyed or it won't. How do you reason that some scriptures say it wei\ll be dfestryed and others don't? Don't your mind wonder why these quoted scriptures by you and me SEEM to contradict each other? I have answered this in my mind, have you? In order to believe in something it needs to reach the mind where the idea is reasoned on and either dismissed or taken into our heartfelt belief. I don't know why you won't answer why or what sriptures make you believe the literal earth will be destroyed and how they fit in with the sriptures that say the earth is tto remain forever. How does your belioefs explain the difference in what these scriptures say?

Wodergirl, I really want to know!
    Thank you,
    Hope12
    Hope12 Posts: 159, Reputation: 25

May 30, 2011, 11:57 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    BTW: I can think for myself, I don't need to copy and paste, it just saves time when a person has Cerebral Palsy and it is easier to copy then type. My hands don't work the way they should. If that bothers ,you, I will not c/p 7when I speak to you. Anything I do copy and paste it is because I believe what it says, just they already have done the typiong.
    Thanks for yoir understanding.
    Hope12
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

May 30, 2011, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    We can be best friends and not agree on everything, can't we?
    Yes! A thousand times, yes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What on earth. [ 2 Answers ]

KB907436... why do not operate... my MS Window... How can I solve this resist.. :(

What on earth do I say? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been going out with my boyfriend for awhile now and he thinks its time for me to meet his daughters,there 11 and 12 years old.I have no idea what to say to them.they don't know we are going out . This is not a big thing to him but it is to me,it means a lot to me I know not to try to hard...

A New Earth - What do you think? [ 19 Answers ]

For those of you that are following Oprah and Eckhart Tolle's , A New Earth what you think about it. Personally, I love it. Long ago, I knew that organized religion was not for me. It seem to come down to someone or something (Bible) dictating what you are to believe. Belief is something...

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

About earth [ 1 Answers ]

Wat if earth stops rotating? Give detailed explanation...

View more questions Search