Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimpop82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 07:38 PM
    2000 Dodge caravan
    When I hit the breaks the doors unlock and lock and the interior lights blink. Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this?
    contact-directconnect Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2007, 01:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpop82
    When I hit the breaks the doors unlock and lock and the interior lights blink. Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this?
    Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dodge 2000 Ram 1500 [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced the battery on the 2000 dodge ram 1500 and it won't start lights will not turn on radio doesn't work no electrical activity the battery is new. Its possible that the terminals were hooked up backwards(neg to pos--) is there some sort of fuse or relay,breaker etc that possibly tripped.

2000 Dodge Dakota [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I have a 2000 Dodge Dakota . The High beam lights work as well as the indicator also the daytime running/ fog lights work but I have no LOW BEAM lights. Anyone have an idea about the wiring diagram or relays. Thanks... Rick...

2000 Dodge Ram stereo [ 0 Answers ]

The factory stereo on my 2000 Dodge ram has lost 3 channels. It is a 3 band eq, am/fm, cassette,cd player with steering wheel controls and does not say anything on the face plate. It has 2 pillar speakers and 2 front and 2 rear door speakers I have been told it's an amp under the glove box but...

View more questions Search