Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2011, 11:58 PM
    Heavy bleeding after masturbation
    My boyfriend was masturbating me, and after I found out that I was bleeding a lot. There was no penetration, and I was wearing jeans and underwear, so he was no where near the skin. I felt that there was some pressure when he would stroke up and down, and in circular motions, and at different paces.

I am not due to have my period for at least another 10ish days, so I was wondering why is there bleeding? Is it possible to break my hymen without penetration, just clitoris masturbation?

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy bleeding at 53 [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is 53 years old has had 3 kids tubes tied after last one(24 years ago) she is still having very heavy flooding bleeding, she goes thought a super tampon every ten minutes or less, why is this still happending? Is there anything she can do to help stop it?

Heavy bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 years old and have had problems with my periods since I had my son 2 years ago some months are normal then I can miss out a month and when I do come on I last for 4 weeks and is very heavy with large clots I have tried going on the pill but I bleed when I was taking it and didn't when it...

I have bin on my period for 2weeks the first week was very light mostly spotting now the second week is very heavy with large clots I was a month late for my period feels like the bleeding is never going to stop

Heavy Bleeding ? [ 3 Answers ]

So I've been on and off birth control now for about 5 years. I just started up on this generic brand of ortho tri cyclen lo (Tri sprintec tab 28). I spotted for about a week, and at the time I figured that this was just my period... very light. Then this past Monday I started my period. All...

I had my period for over a week. I was bleeding through super tampons every hour and a half with big blood clots. This is unusual for me I never bleed that much or that long and now I bleed heavy very bright red blood during sex. Should I go be seen by doctor?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.