Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mame_chula123 Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2011, 07:14 PM
    CONFUSE
    HELLO.
    I am wondering if a guy likes me?
    This FRIDAY he heard I wanted his number. Now Today He was YELLING out MY NAME and SMILING. HE was LOOKING at ME a LOT! People are SAYING he LIKES ME! But I don't even talk to HIM! I know him OVER a YEAR and I NEVER TALKED TO HIM, But I noticed he TALKS ABOUT ME w/ my FRIENDZ and IM JUST CONFUSE if a guy could like a girl with out KNOWING HIM? PLIZ HELP
    diordoll Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

May 17, 2011, 05:50 AM
    Hell to the yes lol, he totally likes you!!
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2011, 02:03 PM
    Please, the excessive use of CAPS on CAPS off is very annoying, if that could be avoided it would be great for my beautiful eyes ;)

As to him liking you, why don't you ask him and you get out of the doubt?

Good Luck,
    Javi
    NJShoreGirl Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

May 18, 2011, 08:12 PM

It sounds like he is definitely interested... Why don't you break the ice and say something to him.. ask him how his weekend was... or what his plans are for the night.. casually mention grabbing lunch or seeing a movie. You will be able to tell by his reaction if he likes you. If he declines then you will know he definitely doesn't... but the only way to find out for sure is to approach him yourself and not go from what others say :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why does he confuse me? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, My name is elly. I am 17 years old. I have lots of friends but one very special friend. He has been my best friend for about four years now. We are not like normal bestfriends, we act like a couple. When we are not with each other we spend our time talking about one another or on the phone...

Help I am confuse [ 4 Answers ]

I need an ıdea about my case.I had my perıod dec 29 to 31 and the rıght tıme ı fınısh my perıod we make love up to thıs day.A few days ı had experıence headache,changıng moods,dızzıness,vomıt,paınıng my hıps,ı wonder and ı do pregnancy test ıt has 2 lıne but one ıs blurred.....

I am confuse with this. [ 1 Answers ]

Politte Supply uses a sales journal, a purchases journal, a cash receipts journal, a cash disbursements Journal, and a general journal. The following transactions occur in the month of April. Apr. 3 Purchased merchandise for $2,750 on credit from Scott, Inc. terms 2_10, n_30. 9 Issued check no....

Guys Confuse Me! [ 8 Answers ]

How can you tell if a guy likes you? My crush is really confusing me! He told me we couldn't be friends but is constantly looking at me! Every time I look at him, (which is a lot) he is looking back at me! How can you tell?

View more questions Search