Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    withhope2010 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 08:31 PM
    Is there a place on the internet to listen to audio books for free?
    Does anyone know if there exists a place on the internet, where one can listen to audio books, i.e. The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment, by Eckhart Tolle? Thanks! :)
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

May 20, 2011, 11:35 PM
    Try http://librivox.org/. It provides free audio-books which are in the public domain.
    pjames149 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 04:47 AM
    Librivox.org is the only one that I know.
    grammy07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 06:37 PM
    IN NH we can go to nh.lib.overdrive.com to access libraries that participate in e-books. I did one for a friend today. It can be renewed if she doesn't finish it by due date. Otherwise library will automatically delete it on the due date.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Audio books [ 2 Answers ]

Can you sugest me Free download of Audio books for children between 10 to 14 years :cool:

Where can I listen to news audio [ 2 Answers ]

I don't think I asked this in the right topic... but, I wanted to know, where can I listen to world news on audio. I want to listen to bbc news or websites like that. I speak English, so quality would be good! Thanks

Loading MP3 Audio Books to iPod [ 2 Answers ]

How do you download MP3 audio books? When I try to download audio books in MP3 format they don't appear in my iTunes library in the proper order. My library has begun to acquire audio books in MP3 format. It's nice because the whole book requires only one disc as opposed to a dozen or so when...

Free/Cheap audio books online [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know a cheap/free site to buy/rent/download audiobooks, namely learn-a-new-language audio books?

View more questions Search