Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snodgrasstara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 05:12 AM
    My boyfriend of last year is evicting me anything I can do?
    I had my own place last year when my boyfriend askd me 2 move in. I have no vehicle and was pregnant not by him. I have helped him with his kids, paid 4 all food, paid 4 repairs to be done and house etc. he is now evicting me with my 2 month old baby and I have nowhere 2 go.. I had askd him before 2 get a job he told me the baby is 2 young 4 daycare I don't need a job right now. Is there anything I can do? We live and Indiana and I've taken quite a loss here. This is a mess for me and my baby.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 4, 2011, 05:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by snodgrasstara View Post
    i had my own place last year when my boyfriend askd me 2 move in. i have no vehicle and was pregnant not by him. i have helped him with his kids, paid 4 all food, paid 4 repairs 2 b done n house etc. he is now evicting me with my 2 month old baby and i have nowhere 2 go..i had askd him b4 2 get a job he told me the baby is 2 young 4 daycare i dont need a job right now. is there anything i can do? we live n indiana and ive taken quite a loss here. this is a mess for me and my baby.
    No.

The baby isn't his, right? He didn't marry you, right? Therefore he has no obligation. Simple as that.

By the way, Text speak is frowned upon here. Please use full words.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting ex boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Can I evict my ex boyfriend from the home we are buying on land contract, based on abuse

Evicting a boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend has lived with me for the last 5 years. MY home is paid for so he doesn't help pay rent, however, he has chipped in on bills. He also receives mail at my PO Box. How can I legally make him move out? I would hate to get the police involved because we have a 2 year old daughter. But...

Evicting my 19 year old [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Burbank, Ca My daughter is 19 years old, she has no job, she won't go to school, and she lives off me. I called the police only to be told that this is just as much her house as it is mine. The only way to get her out would be through the courts eviction process. Wow is this...

Evicting my Boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

I own my house in CT. I want my boyfriend to move out for various (and good) reasons. Since he has established residence in my home, how do I go about getting him out? Thank you.

Evicting My Boyfriend Too [ 1 Answers ]

I live in NY and am in the most dysfunctional relationship I have ever been in before and need to be free of it. Not only is he verbally and emotionally abusive but he has stopped helping with the electric along with other living expenses (food). He is behind 3 months now on his share of cable....

View more questions Search