Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farhiya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2011, 01:59 AM
    How to become fat?
    Am tall and thin lady and I want to become fat, what can I eat to become fat
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Apr 29, 2011, 02:11 AM
    Fast foods, oily and greasy food to start with.
    Xan-Kriegor Posts: 158, Reputation: -2

Apr 29, 2011, 11:40 AM
    1 Be lazy, eat a lot of junkfood and candy and look cartoons.
    2 Don't use any medication.
    3 Don't wear thight clothes.
    4 Stop training.
    smith1012 Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

Apr 30, 2011, 02:23 PM

I have a feeling she meant that she wants to add a bit of weight, but look healthy :P
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2011, 04:03 PM

What is your current height and weight? Instead of trying to become fat, which would not be a healthy decision, perhaps consider focusing on increasing your muscle tone to help change your shape.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

May 1, 2011, 06:59 PM

Filling out and becoming fat are two different things. As DoulaLC said, focus on filling your body out whether this is by straight muscle or by a combination.

Eating fast food, sugary food, oily food, will do more than just make you gain weight. It's an unhealthy decision on multiple levels.

Take a look at this link:https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/fitnes...re-380692.html

Now this link was created to LOSE bodyfat but you can reverse what is being said to gain body fat. Increasing calorie intake with a healthy workout routine will help evenly fillout your body instead of just getting fat over greasy food!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 1, 2011, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xan-Kriegor View Post
    1 Be lazy, eat a lot of junkfood and candy and look cartoons.
    2 Don't use any medication.
    3 Don't wear thight clothes.
    4 Stop training.
    This is very bad advice.

I'm pretty sure the OP just wants to add a bit of weight. That can be done in a healthy manner.

What you suggest is not only unhealthy, but not accurate. Telling someone to stop taking medication is horrible advice. First, medications don't make you thin. Second, medications are prescribed for a reason!

I suggest you stick to what you know. I've seen you give this exact advice before. It wasn't helpful then, and it's not helpful now.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 1, 2011, 07:24 PM

We get this question a lot. I figure non-native English speakers understand "fat" to mean "put on weight," not become unhealthy with extra weight.

Doula and Alty, you're on the right track.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not fat but have belly fat [ 5 Answers ]

I don't look fat at all, but at some point I started gaining wieght and my stomach started to get fatter and fatter. All I want to do is get rid of it because the fat in there doesn't look quite nice. I'd be glad to hear an answer on ohw to lose my belly fat.:o Thanks

I want to be fat [ 7 Answers ]

I want to become overweight and I know it is not too healthy, but I still want to. My parents dislike people who are a bit overweight, yet I am drawn to it. I have a fast metabolism and I cannot gain a pound even by eating. Any tips?

If an athlete weighs 153 and has 15.0 body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat doe [ 2 Answers ]

If an athlete weighs 153lb and has 15.0% body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat does the athlete's body contain?

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? [ 8 Answers ]

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? Fat in the Body ought to be the stored form of surplus calories in food. Surplus calories are dependent on total calories in food and total expenditure From Body. Total calories have no direct relation to Fat calories. Similarly...

Am I Fat Or Not [ 2 Answers ]

Im in sixth grade and I'm five foot and four inches talll and I'm eleven years old! I don't know if I'm fat or not! I excersise every other day for about 25 minutes! I weigh 131 pounds am I fat or not be honest!:confused:

View more questions Search