Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nayna25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 09:25 PM
    Boyfriend or best friend
    My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year already and just like every couple we have our share of problems and fights. We have just got into a fight that caused us to have a break (the fight was cause he breaks too much promises) and during this break I started hanging with my best guy friend since 3rd again and he admitted to having feelings for me. Im so confused cause I have feelings for both guys. What do you think I should do?
    NukeNC Posts: 80, Reputation: 43

Apr 28, 2011, 10:41 PM

If you do break up with your boyfriend for this guy, be straight with your boyfriend. Don't tell him some lie, when you know the truth to try to protect him. Yeah, he'll hate you for a while and probably be devastated but take it from somebody who had this happen to them... He won't look at you the same way and he'll have absolutely no respect for you.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2011, 01:32 AM

Can I ask how old you are?

Generally speaking if you have feelings for more than one person,you probably shouldn't be with either.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 29, 2011, 07:12 AM

You better examine your feelings because jumping from one guy you are mad at to one who likes you is never a good idea. Intense feelings can lead you to some crazy places, and when they fade, and they will, you wonder what the hell were you thinking.

Let the dust settle, and see where your real feelings are.
    Nayna25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2011, 03:33 PM
    Amicon: I am 18 about to 19 in some weeks
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2011, 01:42 PM
    I think you should pick. Think about what you want. And choose one of the two, just don't be a cheater and decide to play them both. An even better choice would be you choosing to say single and think about what it is you want before you jump into these vicious threesomes.

Good luck,
    Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend had sex with my boyfriend while she had her own boyfriend.. [ 11 Answers ]

I was away one weekend and my best friend and my boyfriend met up and had sex. Nobody told me, my whole friendship group knew about it but nobody said anything to me because 'it wasn't their business to tell'. Some friends they are.. So I was still with my boyfriend and still best friends with...

Ex Boyfriend/Best friend [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Basically, me & my ex boyfriend split around 2 weeks ago, we had been dating for 3 years & he was my first love i never felt the way i feel about him for anyone before But i have also got a best friend or ex best friend rather, who i met 2 years ago. All 3 of us hung out often &...

How do you get a girl who has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your friend [ 13 Answers ]

Im those type of guys who does what makes them happy irrespective of who/what gets hurt in the process. My happiness is always first when it comes to me. So I'm sleeping with this girl and she is dating my friend. I've suddenly developed feelings for her and I want her to be with me:cool:I think I...

View more questions Search